Extended RCON

Extended RCON 3.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
At the same time in the log of the tribe wrote that Karnotavr tamed 1 level, but in fact, he was called 22 level.
Probably it happens because the level is being set after taming. I'm not sure if there is an easy fix but i will look into it.

How has understood the SpawnTamed team it is replaced with SpawnDino, other syntax has remained the same?

Last edited:
you can add commands?
  • playercommand Ascend1 (GAMMA)
  • playercommand Ascend2 (BETA)
  • playercommand Ascend3 (ALPHA)

you can add commands?
  • playercommand Ascend1 (GAMMA)
  • playercommand Ascend2 (BETA)
  • playercommand Ascend3 (ALPHA)
I have tried to add them but for some reason those commands refused to work for other players.

@Michidu When attempting to use the command "ListPlayerDinos <SteamID>" of course using the steam players ID and not using <> or " the server will crash. This can be repeated every single time without fail. It's 100% crashing due to that command being used. Does it with RCON and ingame.

This wasn't an issue a few patches ago, but it seems its been broken since TLC update 1.

I tried using this with ARKon and the web terminal of my host but the commands don't seem to be working, what is wrong?

Please try using "ListPlayerDinos <steamid>" and let me know if it crashes, i've tried to use it after TLC update 1 and it causes server crash for me..

is it possible to add ScriptCommand to the commands this can execute?

oh cool idea...this would allow you to push custom mod commands from rcon?
Yes exactly! It should allow a whole new amount of possibilities with website to API to server integration when it comes to shop mods

Yes exactly! It should allow a whole new amount of possibilities with website to API to server integration when it comes to shop mods
What an awesome idea!! :D

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back