Extended RCON

Extended RCON 3.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi, How can i use Script commands? Issue: Wanted to give a player Tribe admin. (Is it possible?)

Hi, How can i use Script commands? Issue: Wanted to give a player Tribe admin. (Is it possible?)
Script command used to execute mods commands. Command MakeTribeAdmin wasn't added to rcon.

AddDinoExperience <DinoID1> <DinoID2> <Amount>
"DinoID" How can I see it, I'm worried Help me too i need it

Last edited:
ListPlayerDinos and TribeLog aren't working ? I can't use it

Is it possible to get tribe id from offline player ?

ListPlayerDinos and TribeLog aren't working ? I can't use it

Is it possible to get tribe id from offline player ?

DinoID What is the format?
  • ListPlayerDinos <SteamID> - Prints player dinos in the following format: <DinoName> - <Level>, ID1=<ID1>, ID2=<ID2>.
It works. You need to do it through an RCON tool.

Some players are returning tribe id 0, even if he has a tribe, I think it can be a cross issue, because in the past was returning correctly, now it is not returning from TheIsland server, but it is returning from ragnarok. And it is just happening with players that travels a lot.

I´m using the command right, when the player is online in the server that I want to get the tribe.

Thanks

• ListPlayerDinos <SteamID> - Prints player dinos in the following format: <DinoName> - <Level>, ID1=<ID1>, ID2=<ID2>.
It works. You need to do it through an RCON tool.

Command Example ListPlayerDinos

I am having some problems with giveitem command. After using it Server Crashes.

PS: Sorry, Didn't see that a fixed version was released.

Last edited:
Anyone else having issues with the givetoall command?
i do the command in rcon and server responce is succesfull but noone recives said item and i know the bp path is correct because i can give it to myself and it works fine.

Would it be possible to add an imprint option to the spawndino command, so that forcetamed Dino's are imprinted to that player?
Thanks

Hey guys was curious if anyone could point me in the direction of using rcon commands from a website, I know how to code somewhat in ways like php and some api.

I saw scriptcommands was added but not sure if thats what im looking for or how it works. Just need a quick hello world or example or link to how to lol.

Thanks in advance.

And added to:
SpawnDino <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> <DinoLevel> <ForceTame> <X> <Y> <Z>
options:

- pumping

i can´t use this plugin via ARK SERVER MANAGER RCON, wath is wrong?

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back