Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin

Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin 1.8.8

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello, if you write 3 messages in a row, since the update the server on which the message was written crashes due to the plugin.
1713629497384.png i have been having the same thing and managed to make it work better could just be random chance. but removing one of the Rcon lines seemed to work for me but i still encounter when people spam message the plugin freezes and then crashes the server.

Hello, if you write 3 messages in a row, since the update the server on which the message was written crashes due to the plugin.
Please download the new update 1.8.7 RCON feature has been changed to sqlite temporary centralize database for messages

Marco Oasan updated Discord Chat ServerAPI Plugin with a new update entry:

v1.8.7

• Centralize database (Sqlite) for temporary chat
  • Cluster server should be same machine required*
  • Colors Implemented
  • Clears every N time (clear database for unsent messages every N time) can be enable/disable
New added config

"Crosschat": {
"Enable": true, /* Enable crosschat /
"ClearInterval": 10, /
Every 10seconds /
"ClearMessages": true, /
Enable ClearMessaging /
"ShowMapname": true,
"ShowTribeName": true,
"ShowSteamName": true,
"ShowIcons"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's a really good plugin
Is there any possibility of Korean chat support in the future?

I get the error message after a while

[DiscordChat][error] (C:\Users\ohmco\Documents\GitHub\AsaApi.Plugins.DiscordChatDev\src\Database\ChatTmpSqlLiteDB.h ChatSqlLite::GetDBMessages) GetDBMessages SELECT * FROM ASAChatTemp WHERE ServerToSend = 'TI' Unexpected DB error database is locked

What Discord Bot do i need to use with this to enable discord to server chat ?

Hi, I installed this plugin on my servers but the database file isn't getting created. Is there some other requirement for that besides just putting a path like "C:\\ArkCluster\\_common\\DiscordChat\\data\\ASACrossChat.db"? I see the plugin is loaded correctly because chat is getting modified according to the settings I have set in the plugin (like including platform name). But no db file even though cross chat is enabled. :(

Ok, progress. The default config file uses the old format, before MySQL support was added. I found the new config file format on Github. Note the "Database" key.

"Crosschat": {
"Enable": true,
"ClearInterval": 10,
"ClearMessages": true,
"ShowMapname": true,
"ShowTribeName": true,
"ShowSteamName": true,
"ShowIcons": true,
"ShowPlatform": true,
"MapnameColor": "0.3,0.3,0.3,1",
"SenderNameColor": "0.5,1,0.5,1",
"TribeNameColor": "0.5,1,0.5,1",
"SteamNameColor": "0.5,1,0.5,1",
"MessageColor": "0.4,0.3,0.1,1",
"Database": {
"MysqlDB": "myDb",
"MysqlHost": "127.0.0.1",
"MysqlPass": "snipsnip",
"MysqlPort": 3306,
"MysqlUser": "myuser",
"UseMysql": true,
"DbPathOverride": "C:\\ASACrossChat.db"
},
"CurrentServer": "TI",
"Servers": "SE,Event"
}

However, when using MySQL, something odd is happening. First, the AsaApi log spams this message every time a player sends a chat message:

09/04/24 11:29 [DiscordChat][error] (C:\Users\ohmco\Documents\GitHub\AsaApi.Plugins.DiscordChatDev\src\Database\ChatTmpSqlLiteDB.h ChatSqlLite::ClearDBMessages) UpdateDBMessage Unexpected DB error database is locked

Second, the plugin CAN connect to the MySQL database--I can see that because it created a table in the database--however if it is not writing any rows to that database.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Also webhooks don't seem to be working. I created a webhook on my discord server, invited my bot, put the bot token in the field of config, and the channel set to my webhook isn't getting any messages.

For anyone still having problems with this plugin:

There have been updates. These updates are not available on GameServersHub. Check Github to find the most recent updates.

It's likely your problems are fixed in a newer version.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back