Dino Tracker

Dino Tracker 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi Foppa, really love your work to continue supporting this plugin. This might be out of scope for this plugin, but I am making the suggestion anyway :p

Would you consider adding the ability to list a players corpses and locations to this plugin?

Hi Foppa, really love your work to continue supporting this plugin. This might be out of scope for this plugin, but I am making the suggestion anyway :p

Would you consider adding the ability to list a players corpses and locations to this plugin?
Hmmm... that's a tricky one... But maybe, just maybe! :D

Olá, bom plugin.
How to reload plugin with the server online? I tried plugin.load... but i receave a error plugin allready load.

Olá, bom plugin.
How to reload plugin with the server online? I tried plugin.load... but i receave a error plugin allready load.
If you just want to reload the config settings you do the following in chat: /dtreload
To unload the plugin in rcon: plugins.unload DinoTracker
To load the plugin in rcon: plugins.load DinoTracker

i run this on a cluster invoking two instances of ark server. the second complains the sqlite database this uses is locked. is there anywhere in the config where i can tell it to open the db file shared?
This plugin isn't using a database at all. And currently has no plans to use a database.

This plugin isn't using a database at all. And currently has no plans to use a database.
i guess that lets you off then :). cracking mod btw, even with the cryptic coords on genesis and ci :)

Hi, can't you make one that uses mysql and be able to set permissions that only such players with vip permission can use it?

Hi, can't you make one that uses mysql and be able to set permissions that only such players with vip permission can use it?
suggestions are put in the discord

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back