Dino Colour Command

Dino Colour Command 2.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OwnProx

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

Dino Colour Command - Colour a dinosaur with a chat command with the ability to be for players or just admin by config.jso

Dino Colour Command

Automatically colour a dinosaur by command like the command in admin manager but you can do it by chat command and also by editing config.json you can allow players to use the command

How To Use

/sdc <Region> <Colour>

Regions: Click Here For Pteranodon Regions
Colours: Click Here For Colours

Example...

Read more about this resource...

it would be fine if only some groups of permissions could be used, according to the permissions of the ark: server api. something like what the arkshop already uses, which depending on the group gives "X" points to each group of permissions.

It's a suggestion that I thought could be interesting.

Certainly can do will add it soon with a config of where you can put different permission names which would have this command like vip, admin ect

Good Morning. I have a suggestion and a query.

Tip: It would be great if the command could be predefined in the config, so instead of using /sdc, for example, use /paint or /color....

Query: Do you plan to share the source code? ^^

A greeting and congratulations, great job;)

yeah will do and if you check my github the source code is public maybe if forgot to mention it in this plugin but yeah all my public plugins have all source code fully available

https://github.com/ownprox/ArkServerApi

thanks for the nice feedback

it would be fine if only some groups of permissions could be used, according to the permissions of the ark: server api. something like what the arkshop already uses, which depending on the group gives "X" points to each group of permissions.

It's a suggestion that I thought could be interesting.

Feature Request:
• Permissions Support for Group enabling/disabling this feature.

hi! im a normal user, when i type /sdc 1 1 "for example" tells me.. "that dinosaur is not your" any recommendation?

Is the permission feature still coming ?
Nice to have some donators who can do this.

Can you put a example how to give someone else permission exept admin ?

Can you put a example how to give someone else permission exept admin ?
"cheat Permissions.Grant Default DinoColorCommand". You can grant permissions only to the group.

{
"DinoColourCommand":{
"RequireAdmin":false,
"RequirePermission":false
}
}

"that dinosaur is not your" ??

Just to clarify to grant permissions where/how do you enter the players name/steamid to give them the ability to use this feature?

It work's. It has only one problem, it only lets you paint if you are inside a tribe, but it tells you that the dino is not yours.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back