- Compiled with latest API: 3.54 (If you are using an api before this version remove DinoColourCommand.dll.ArkApi from your update)
- (NEW) Added ArkShop Integration (Optional)
- (NEW) Added function to neuter the dino after use (Optional)
- More Integration improvement for permissions/token/arkshop logic (Fail preventions and more)
Note: Config update (Not mandatory, but see new config unless you want to have errors in your server console)
Second Note: When using permissions please note that the permission needs to be used and not the permission group.
- Fixed when the plugin checks for permissions and arkshop
- Fixed Token Bank integration and rework logic to only withdraw on success colouring instead of each use. (2.1 introduce a bug that it would withdraw every time)
- Fixed typo that broke the possibility to enable token bank and permission integrations.
- Added some more messages (hardcoded) when using token bank to get confirmation on withdrawing tokens
- Updated to Support API 3.5x
- Added custom commands option for /sdc and /cdc
- Fixed: Crash scenarios when using /sdc
- New: Now you can use color names from: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Color_IDs For example: /sdc 0 DarkRed (Just do without spaces!)
- New: Now you can use region names For example: /sdc Body 25
- Full list:
Body = 0
Face = 1
Side = 2
Legs = 3
Top = 4
Under = 5
- New: Token bank Integration Preparation (Optional!)
- New: Customizable Permission Name
- New: Customizable Message System to fit your language.
- Added: /dcc.reload - chat reload command
- Added: cheat dcc.reload - console reload command
- Added: dcc.reload - rcon reload command
Note: This update requires config update!!
Second Note: You can still use the old system for example /sdc 0 25 or you can combine it after your liking's for example /sdc 0 Red or /sdc Body 25 or use both new functions /sdc Body Red (This also ofc works for the other command /cdc)