Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
you can now sell items like lootboxes for example by inserting {steamid} into the command, it will get the steam id of the player purchasing the command
Awesome, tons of possibilities with this. Could even do bulk deals on kits :D

Can you put commands in a kit? or just ITEMS and DINOS?
it’s only used if you’re selling a console command, like the allengrams item in the example

Deleted.... still had the old version of the config file. Changing to the new config worked as expected.

Last edited:
Is someone able to go through this for me and tell me what I've done wrong? I formatted this based on the config file on github so in theory it's the most utd version of the config file. I've validated the json....but no matter what I do I get
"03/29/19 11:56 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.305] cannot use operator[] with null
03/29/19 11:56 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114"

So I've clearly done something wrong...I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is.

Why would you be using data from github when the files are here?

Dload from here and add the missing data from the config file here. Problem solved

BTW... I kinda had the same issue. But I was still using my config I built when months ago.

Why would you be using data from github when the files are here?

Dload from here and add the missing data from the config file here. Problem solved

BTW... I kinda had the same issue. But I was still using my config I built when months ago.

I've done both. Same error.

how to fix it?
03/31/19 20:53 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.306] cannot use value() with null
03/31/19 20:53 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Quick question.
How do I make the shop give more than 1 stack of something. For example I want to sell 200k adv bullets, but they only stack to 1k so it only gives you 1k when you try to purchase it.

Tell people that they can only buy an item in stacks. If they aren't smart enough to follow instructions then they deserve to fail

There's a bug with groups. The points you earn in a certain interval will not be paid according to the highest value. For example, the player gets viptier status with 80 points per half hour, the player gets another group by getting only 40 points, the player gets then only 40 points. @Michidu

Hi i was wondering if there was a guide for how to setup everything for the shop api for a streamline server as i am having troubles trying to get it to work.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back