Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
if i used sqlite before and then change it to mysql will it auto import the old data to the mysql from sqlite?

Hi i was wondering if there was a guide for how to setup everything for the shop api for a streamline server as i am having troubles trying to get it to work.
The example json file has all the info you need

I managed to get the shop to work, but now I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I have set up a starter kit which you can get 10 times. But even if a new player joins the server, he has no starter kits. Here's the code :

"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":10,
"Price":250,
"Description":"Starter kit",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false,
"Items":[

I didn't put the rest as everything works in the kit. The other kits are working fine, only the starter one that doesn't work.

Also, the console commands are not working even if I'm admin, from now I only use RCON commands in RCON but would like to know how to get the console to work.

Thank you

I managed to get the shop to work, but now I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I have set up a starter kit which you can get 10 times. But even if a new player joins the server, he has no starter kits. Here's the code :

"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":10,
"Price":250,
"Description":"Starter kit",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false, change it to true
"Items":[

I didn't put the rest as everything works in the kit. The other kits are working fine, only the starter one that doesn't work.

Also, the console commands are not working even if I'm admin, from now I only use RCON commands in RCON but would like to know how to get the console to work.

Thank you

Hi, first congratulations for that work!
I have 2 problems think iam doing something wrong but try allot stuf and still the problem...
1 - i want stay with rhe points but reset the kits so i make the resetkits but dont work...
2- i want have a kit to give small base so i put foundations and is ok but if i place walls doors and the other think arkserver get error and close.😔
Thanks

Hi, first congratulations for that work!
I have 2 problems think iam doing something wrong but try allot stuf and still the problem...
1 - i want stay with rhe points but reset the kits so i make the resetkits but dont work...
2- i want have a kit to give small base so i put foundations and is ok but if i place walls doors and the other think arkserver get error and close.😔
Thanks
#2... thats only a problem if you made a mistake with the coding.

noob question. I just got onto pc, barely know a thing about pcs at all. please don't answer questions in all the technical pc terms. I just want to know how to add this to a server I will be renting, and how to customize different points, kits etc. its just a server for me and about 10 irl friends. I have no idea what a plugin is or any of that. if someone would be nice enough to explain this whole thing to me like im an 8 year old child that would be amazing lol. if its to much I understand

noob question. I just got onto pc, barely know a thing about pcs at all. please don't answer questions in all the technical pc terms. I just want to know how to add this to a server I will be renting, and how to customize different points, kits etc. its just a server for me and about 10 irl friends. I have no idea what a plugin is or any of that. if someone would be nice enough to explain this whole thing to me like im an 8 year old child that would be amazing lol. if its to much I understand

The problem with renting a server is they dont tend to allow the access you need. Contact them and have them do it for you.

I have a few questions.

1.) I was wondering how to start different groups with different amounts of points on wipe?

2.) I've seen other clusters offer daily points that aren't time based. How is that setup exactly?

3.) How do you setup groups for an entire cluster instead of each map?

On a side note i'm sorry if these have already been answered but 1700+ posts takes ages to read through.
Anyways thx for any help!

I have a few questions.

1.) I was wondering how to start different groups with different amounts of points on wipe?

2.) I've seen other clusters offer daily points that aren't time based. How is that setup exactly?

3.) How do you setup groups for an entire cluster instead of each map?

On a side note i'm sorry if these have already been answered but 1700+ posts takes ages to read through.
Anyways thx for any help!
1. dont think there is a way to do that with vanilla ArkShop (you can only change how many points they get per a certain amount of time)
2.probably some custom plugin or some other automated system
3.use MySQL to share groups, or use SQLite with a shared DB path (please note this can cause issues with multiple servers MySQL is preferred)

I wonder if its possible to run a plugin more than once. Like... 2 instances of Arkshop. One that gives hourly rewards and has no shop items, and another that gives daily awards. There are a couple of other plugins that would be great if that were possible.

EDIT: Its actually very possible. Just change the names! But it would have to go pretty deep into the programming to cover all aspects of the plugin

1. dont think there is a way to do that with vanilla ArkShop (you can only change how many points they get per a certain amount of time)
2.probably some custom plugin or some other automated system
3.use MySQL to share groups, or use SQLite with a shared DB path (please note this can cause issues with multiple servers MySQL is preferred)

Well now I dont feel so bad about not being able to figure it out lol
Anyways thanks for the quick reply!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back