Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
it says i dont have permissons to buy a kit but i have it coded like this :

"Starter":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Price":100,
"Description":"Starter Kit",
"Permissions":"Default",
"Items":[

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":10,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Primitive":{
"Amount":10

it says i dont have permissons to buy a kit but i have it coded like this :

"Starter":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Price":100,
"Description":"Starter Kit",
"Permissions":"Default",
{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":10,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Primitive":{
"Amount":10

Delete permissions for default thats not needed. (only need permission line on kits you want locked up for specified group(s))
Keep in mind you still have to create and assign groups ingame as well not just in your config.

Hello,

I am having an issue with my shop.. was wondering if someone could help? Anytime someone types /shop the server crashes. You still get points, you can still buy things if you remember the id for the item. But you can't bring the shop physically up without crashing the server. I've attached my config file. Please Help and Thank You!

for some reason when i type /kits it give me 2 free kits even though i specify 0

yes i have 2 default kits that give 2 each, but the other kits are also giving 2 free kits and when i type /buykit kitname 1 it says it gave a kit but no kit was recieved the blueprints are correct because i tried them in the console and i receive the item. if i type /kit kitname of the kits set with default of 0 i still get 2 free kits.

Last edited:
Hello,

I am having an issue with my shop.. was wondering if someone could help? Anytime someone types /shop the server crashes. You still get points, you can still buy things if you remember the id for the item. But you can't bring the shop physically up without crashing the server. I've attached my config file. Please Help and Thank You!

You have your kit items separated wrong.
This is what you used to separate each item.
}
],
{

This is all you need between the items in the kits.
},
{

Thats the only issue I could find but I didnt comb through it thoroughly and im not the best at this either.

all i did was copy n paste the config from rag map to my center map lol so the shop would be same on both maps. now i get this error

Last edited:
Plugin is crashing my server when I join.
Fatal error! VERSION: 295.101 KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffdbb6f4078) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffda2e30bb5) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffda2e2f07d) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffda2e2e54e) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ArkShop.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffda2d6f621) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0] ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::execHandleNewPlayer() (0x00007ff63e862045) + 597 bytes [f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\classes\shootergamemode.h:261] ShooterGameServer.exe!UFunction::Invoke() (0x00007ff63ed211bf) + 6 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\class.cpp:3801] ShooterGameServer.exe!UObject::processEvent() (0x00007ff63ed61b7c) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\coreuobject\private\uobject\scriptcore.cpp:931] ShooterGameServer.exe!AActor::processEvent() (0x00007ff63f1d3112) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actor.cpp:627] ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::StartNewShooterPlayer() (0x00007ff63e28ecf6) + 0 bytes [f:\build\trunk\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:2586] ArkAdvert.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ffda9156ecb) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

The Ark Shop works fine until severs reload then i get this error ... before the restart then after the restarts i get this error on both maps.

Can Someone Please Help me ! .

Last edited:
The Ark Shop works fine until severs reload then i get this error ... before the restart then after the restarts i get this error on both maps.

Can Someone Please Help me ! .

that error is from your arkshop config.json not the api config.json
look at your [] could be either you have a blank in it or a apostophe where a comma suppose to be or maybe a [ instead of a {

that error is from your arkshop config.json not the api config.json
look at your [] could be either you have a blank in it or a apostophe where a comma suppose to be or maybe a [ instead of a {
that config is my arkshop config.json i changed the file in the post above.. soon as i noticed.

You have your kit items separated wrong.
This is what you used to separate each item.
}
],
{

This is all you need between the items in the kits.
},
{

Thats the only issue I could find but I didnt comb through it thoroughly and im not the best at this either.

Ah I'll go remove those. But i don't think that's the issue crashing the server, I had the kits like that since the beginning and they worked this whole time. Is it possible I have too many items in the shop? Do I need to physically create multiple shop pages? and if so, how? Or does the Shop Plugin automatically create additional shop pages to make room for shop items?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back