Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hello pliz i need you help i have this error
[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted
It's a known issue, set the db path to a fast disk. For example raided SSD's or M2 SSD

anyone know how i will give stacks of bullets my stacking mod allows 500 in each stack but when i add the number over 500 in the shop it will not give anymore hope someone can help
add 500 bullets multiple times then

so I could use a little help I'm not sure how to do it and I keep crashing my server every time I try I'm trying to add a line in the configs so you can buy a certain dinosaur I would prefer the level be random according to the server but for layman's terms I'm trying to get the ability to buy spinose here's what I try adding to the by area please tell me what I'm doing wrong
please and thank you for any help I can get

"1": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Aberration Spinosaurus",
"Price": 500,
"Dinos": [{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spino/Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant.Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant'"
}]
},

so I could use a little help I'm not sure how to do it and I keep crashing my server every time I try I'm trying to add a line in the configs so you can buy a certain dinosaur I would prefer the level be random according to the server but for layman's terms I'm trying to get the ability to buy spinose here's what I try adding to the by area please tell me what I'm doing wrong
please and thank you for any help I can get

"1": {
"Description": "Aberration Spinosaurus",
"Dinos": [{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spino/Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant.Spino_Character_BP_Aberrant'"
}]
},
The type can't be an "item" when it is a "dino" :)

Hey guys how i can put this command

SpawnSetupDino <DinoBlueprintPath> <SaddleBlueprintPath> <SaddleQuality> <DinoLevel> <DinoStats> <SpawnDistance> <YOffset> <ZOffset>

EJ:
JSON:
cheat SpawnSetupDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP.Raptor_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle'" 1 80 "Health=30,MeleeDamageMultiplier=20,Weight=10" 500 500 0

Can Someone help me? I am running a cluster server and all of a sudden getting error 126 when I boot my server. Each map has a different plugin not launch and they all say shop error 126.

Hey guys how i can put this command

SpawnSetupDino <DinoBlueprintPath> <SaddleBlueprintPath> <SaddleQuality> <DinoLevel> <DinoStats> <SpawnDistance> <YOffset> <ZOffset>

EJ:
JSON:
cheat SpawnSetupDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Raptor/Raptor_Character_BP.Raptor_Character_BP'" "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_RaptorSaddle'" 1 80 "Health=30,MeleeDamageMultiplier=20,Weight=10" 500 500 0

that works well with things/ITEMS ?

Hello, forgive my ignorance. I add the folders to my server, and it always restarts. I have uploaded the API folder and the plugin.
What am I doing wrong?

is there a way to make this has one entry so you can get the dinosaur and the saddle in one buy

"D1": {

"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Velonasaur",
"Level": 1500,
"Price": 1500,
"MinLevel": 75,
"MaxLevel": 115,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/Dinos/Spindles/Spindles_Character_BP.Spindles_Character_BP'"
},
"VS": {
"Description": "Velonasaur Saddle",
"Items": [{
"Quality": 1,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Items/Saddle/PrimalItemArmor_SpindlesSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_SpindlesSaddle'"
}]
}
},

I am having 1 slight issue, after configuring the shop config file the way that I want, for some reason when i try the AddPoints command i get an error in-game (Ark) Couldn't Add Points. Anyone have this issue before if so how do you fix? Before you ask yes my config has been ran through several validators just to make sure.

I am having 1 slight issue, after configuring the shop config file the way that I want, for some reason when i try the AddPoints command i get an error in-game (Ark) Couldn't Add Points. Anyone have this issue before if so how do you fix? Before you ask yes my config has been ran through several validators just to make sure.

are you using the command on Ark on or using the command in the game also to give points you need to steam 64-bit ID if you're trying to add points why in the game you need to add points using the Tap menu all commands must have cheat in front of them so it should look something like this (cheat AddPoints 6539605820685 1000) without the brackets

Yea I have made sure it was the right command, exactly as u posted only with my steamID. Yes it was in-game using console commands. I have even tried a fresh installation of the Arkapi and shop still same results.

are you using the command on Ark on or using the command in the game also to give points you need to steam 64-bit ID if you're trying to add points why in the game you need to add points using the Tap menu all commands must have cheat in front of them so it should look something like this (cheat AddPoints 6539605820685 1000) without the brackets

Yea I have made sure it was the right command, exactly as u posted only with my steamID. Yes it was in-game using console commands. I have even tried a fresh installation of the Arkapi and shop still same results.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back