Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Is it possible to disable the /trade command or any commands? I don't want my players trading points to each other anymore.

Hi all. I have got my shop to work after a long grind hahah but now I am getting an error code

11/20/18 04:10 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 73591: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ']'
11/20/18 04:10 [API][warning] (ArkApi::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 3765269347

I run it through the validators but can't seem to find the issue. I know it's telling me where the problem is but I have no idea! Would some please be able to look at my config? I appreciate your help, thank you.

Como eu olho o log, para saber quantos pontos cada jogador tem ao mesmo tempo? Eu tentei abrir arkshop.db mas não é reconhecido pelo Office Access, existe alguma outra maneira de abri-lo?

Hi all. I have got my shop to work after a long grind hahah but now I am getting an error code

11/20/18 04:10 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 73591: syntax error - unexpected '}'; expected ']'
11/20/18 04:10 [API][warning] (ArkApi::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop

I run it through the validators but can't seem to find the issue. I know it's telling me where the problem is but I have no idea! Would some please be able to look at my config? I appreciate your help, thank you.

veja se todas as chaves estão sendo fechadas corretamente, use o notepad ++ para facilitar a edição

I did checked your codes & found tons of error in it. Missing ]} b4 }, and ", instead of ": Every 5 lines have errors!

how big is too big for the json?

i have started to have crashes

but only since extinct. came out.

i am having problems with kits, on my tools and snacks it is giving me 2 free kits when it set to 0 and when i try to /buykits snacks it says i successfully bought one but doesn't give me the items.

how big is too big for the json?

i have started to have crashes

but only since extinct. came out.
Here your biggest error:

"EC-dino88":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Primal Tek Parasaur",
"Price":5000,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Extinction/Dinos/Para/Tek/TekPara_Character_BP_Core.TekPara_Character_BP_Core'"
}
]
},
//instead of :

"tekpara":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"Primal Tek Parasaur",
"Level":150,
"Price":5000,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Extinction/Dinos/Para/Tek/TekPara_Character_BP_Core.TekPara_Character_BP_Core'"
},

Missing: "DefaultKit":"starter,vip,tools" could lead to server crash too.

i am having problems with kits, on my tools and snacks it is giving me 2 free kits when it set to 0 and when i try to /buykits snacks it says i successfully bought one but doesn't give me the items.

You only list this : "DefaultKit":"vip" but many more in kit like starter, tools,fuel,snacks, it should be : "DefaultKit":"starter,tools,fuel,snacks" - maybe this is the cause.

First ty for all your work and do it public! i love it! I have a problem when i use the command "/buykit KitName amount", the points are subtracted, but the kit does not work, even with the original json file that you download. Do you know why? Please i need help with that.

You only list this : "DefaultKit":"vip" but many more in kit like starter, tools,fuel,snacks, it should be : "DefaultKit":"starter,tools,fuel,snacks" - maybe this is the cause.

i thought you listed them there if you want it to give on login

First ty for all your work and do it public! i love it! I have a problem when i use the command "/buykit KitName amount", the points are subtracted, but the kit does not work, even with the original json file that you download. Do you know why? Please i need help with that.
Here it´s my config file. When i use /buykit Kitname Amount, the points are subtracted but the Kit don´t work, nothing appears in my inventory.

Here it´s my config file. When i use /buykit Kitname Amount, the points are subtracted but the Kit don´t work, nothing appears in my inventory.

you only listed vip:
"ItemsPerPage":15,
"ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.3,
"DbPathOverride":"",
"DefaultKit":"vip"

on default config has starter on it, also only admin can buy VIP, if you login as normal player you still can buy but shop wont give you dino. I tested this oredy. maybe redownload Shop.zip and you re-test again.

you only listed vip:
"ItemsPerPage":15,
"ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.3,
"DbPathOverride":"",
"DefaultKit":"vip"

on default config has starter on it, also only admin can buy VIP, if you login as normal player you still can buy but shop wont give you dino. I tested this oredy. maybe redownload Shop.zip and you re-test again.

I reinstall the plugin, i don´t touch nothing in the config file, and /buykit don´t work. I promise i think it´s the same problem that leobud have. Ex: When i put "/buykit starter 1" the plugin says that you bought the kit, but the carno and the saddle no appears, and i have 'starter' on "DefaultKit":"vip,starter".

Last edited:
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back