Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi, I am in the setup phase of a new server and am trying out some of the plugins. Whenever I try to add a group to the JSON file, this plugin crashes. I perform the following steps:
1. Create the group - Permissions.AddGroup VIP
2. Add a user to the group Permissions.Add <steamid> VIP
3. Make sure the points entry is listed in the .json file by adding an entry for VIP points. I test the .json here for syntax https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/

Please see attached file for updated .json

As soon as I do this, the plugin crashes. Am I missing something?

EDIT: I figured out what I did. I had the } in the wrong place based on what the .json verification tool said. After staring at the file until my eyes started bleeding, I put it in the correct spot. It is working now. Please see updated info below:

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":1,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":15
},
"vip":{
"Amount":25
} <---- I needed one here instead of at end - for future reference if anyone needs :)
}
},

Last edited:
pretty new to all this anyone mind lending an eye? cant seem to figure out whats wrong here something is /kits wont work

yeah i used that file you threw up :] thanks tho bud

Last edited:
Hey Hey,

is there a way to add engram points to buy? I know that i can buy exp but works engram points too?

Sincerely,
Bl4ckSkull666

Hello Guys.
I have a little problem with the config after server start i type in /shop and its a insta crash of the server..

i validated my config https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ and there are no errors,But still crashes the server on /shop command,Can someone take a look and maby u see what the issu is.Hope someone can help..

Check if you have the latest update of the Api and the plugin.

Then try this file.

oke will do

also found a issu @ my end still had a BP of classic flyers in there and i dont use that mod

Can permissions be applied to items in the Shop or only to kits? I would like to have certain items in the shop only be available to certain groups. However, even if I have permissions assigned, anyone can buy anything in the Shop if they have points. I searched the thread here and saw some similar questions but could not find an answer. I do have the Permissions and Shop plugins loaded and the player who is helping me is only listed in Default group. Thanks. Please see example attached.

Last edited:
Hey @Michidu,
can you add if a message blank, it will be not send a message?
And is there a way to buy a Dino with random in a defined range Level?

Sincerely,
Bl4ckSkull666

Hey Hey,

is there a way to add engram points to buy? I know that i can buy exp but works engram points too?

Sincerely,
Bl4ckSkull666

Last edited:
Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

Hi, sir. He has a wrong report. What is the problem? He may have caused the collapse of CMD, but the server will continue to run.

Hi Michidu :)
I am having a problem and really need some help and advice on how to get around it.
Right now, on the shop we have an item "Blue Feathers" for sale in batches of 100 for 100 points.
So you can buy 100 Blue Feathers for 100 points.

The problem is, if I have for example 1500 points, and I want to buy 1500 Blue Feathers, I type:
/Buy bluef 15
So this is 15 stacks of 100 Blue Feathers (1500 Blue Feathers for 1500 Points).

What happens is this:
It charges the player the proper 1500 points, but it only gives one stack of 100 Blue Feathers. Is there something I can do to fix this so it works as intended? The Blue Feathers are an item from the Primal Fear Mod, and we also have a 10k Stacking Mod which doesn't seem to be working for the feathers. They only stack up to 100. I thought that Ark Shop Plugin would give 15 stacks of 100, but it stops after the first stack, and only gives 100.

Code:
"ShopItems":{
    "bluef":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"100 Ice Feathers",
      "Price":100,
      "Items":[
        {
          "Quality":0,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Amount":100,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Primal_Fear/Dinos/Elemental/Griffin/Feathers/PrimalItemResource_IceFeather.PrimalItemResource_IceFeather'"
        }
      ]
     }
    }

Would it be possible to add an optional attribute to items in the config file such as "EnableQuantity: True/False"? Maybe it could be optional? So it could look something like this:

Code:
"bluef":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"100 Ice Feathers",
      "Price":100,
      "Items":[
        {
          "Quality":0,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Amount":100,         
          "EnableQuantity":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Primal_Fear/Dinos/Elemental/Griffin/Feathers/PrimalItemResource_IceFeather.PrimalItemResource_IceFeather'"
        }
      ]
     }

So the default value for the "EnableQuantity" attribute would be true, but if you optionally wanted to include it into your config file, you could make it false. So now when a player types -- /Buy bluef 12 --> It ignores the "Quantity Field" (12) and gives them the default amount for 1 unit. In my above example, if the user typed /buy bluef 12, it would charge them 100 points and give them 100 Blue Feathers. (Treating it as "/Buy bluef") I think that this would solve some problems? I'm not sure how difficult this would be to impliment.

Last edited:
Hi Michidu :)
I am having a problem and really need some help and advice on how to get around it.
Right now, on the shop we have an item "Blue Feathers" for sale in batches of 100 for 100 points.
So you can buy 100 Blue Feathers for 100 points...
At the moment, if item doesn't support stacking, there is no way to force it. However, it's something that should be added in the next version.
There is a better way than just 'cut' entered amount.

Hey @Michidu,
can you add if a message blank, it will be not send a message?
And is there a way to buy a Dino with random in a defined range Level?

Sincerely,
Bl4ckSkull666
Not sure what you mean with blank message. Random level can be added.
Engram points recalculating on every player join, so it's hard to add them. But you can add engrams instead.

At the moment, if item doesn't support stacking, there is no way to force it. However, it's something that should be added in the next version.
There is a better way than just 'cut' entered amount.

Oh that is great news :)
I am glad to hear there is a better way, because cutting the amount didn't seem great, but would fix my issue.
Any idea when the new version might come out? :) :) :)

Guys what iam i doing wrong here line 37 what to change i dont understand. what it must be

Oh that is great news :)
I am glad to hear there is a better way, because cutting the amount didn't seem great, but would fix my issue.
Any idea when the new version might come out? :):):)
I can't say you an exact time, but hopefully, it will come out within the next 2 weeks.

I have gone a different route with this for now but was curious if someone could answer my question regarding permissions. I would really appreciate the response. :) Please see the quoted text below from my post on Monday:

"Can permissions be applied to items in the Shop or only to kits? I would like to have certain items in the shop only be available to certain groups. However, even if I have permissions assigned, anyone can buy anything in the Shop if they have points. I searched the thread here and saw some similar questions but could not find an answer. I do have the Permissions and Shop plugins loaded and the player who is helping me is only listed in Default group. Thanks."

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back