Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Anyone else getting errors when selling (09/09/18 22:24 [ArkShop][warning] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\storesell.cpp ArkShop::StoreSell::ChatSell) Parsing error invalid stoi argument)

Get an error that we do not have enough metal when i have 5k on me it still shows 0 of 100.. using cmd /sell metal 1

Anyone else getting errors when selling (09/09/18 22:24 [ArkShop][warning] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\storesell.cpp ArkShop::StoreSell::ChatSell) Parsing error invalid stoi argument)

Get an error that we do not have enough metal when i have 5k on me it still shows 0 of 100.. using cmd /sell metal 1

If you use stacking mods, you have to put the corresponding command.
Mod example Ultra Stacks = "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_US.PrimalItemResource_Metal_US'"

If you use stacking mods, you have to put the corresponding command.
Mod example Ultra Stacks = "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_US.PrimalItemResource_Metal_US'"

This is what I'm trying now
"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x metal",
"Price":10,
"Amount":100,
"HG":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG.PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG'"
}
and it still wont work. I'm using HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 V280 and thats not working also tried with "HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 V280":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG.PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG'" still not working.. not sure what do with this one

This is what I'm trying now
"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x metal",
"Price":10,
"Amount":100,
"HG":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG.PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG'"
}
and it still wont work. I'm using HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 V280 and thats not working also tried with "HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 V280":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG.PrimalItemResource_Metal_HG'" still not working.. not sure what do with this one

the command of the mod "HG Stacking Mod 5000-90 V280" is

"SellItems": {
"metal": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "100x metal",
"Price": 10,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack5000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal_Child.PrimalItemResource_Metal_Child'"
},

hello, how would the configuration of the points be so that the players can use them in all the maps of the cluster if I use a server provider?

请问,多个服务器如何实现共用一个商店配置文件和金币数据库。

@Michidu it is possible to add coldown option for kits? i want players to be able to redeem kits every 12 hours for example

Tek dino sale has level mistake trouble - it give 120% of setted in config level.

Hi Please help me! i have this errror trayng put dbpatchoverride to my 2 clusters servers,

{
"Database":"sqlite",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"pass",
"MysqlDB":"arkdb",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"C:\Users\SSD\Desktop\ARKK\Servers\Server2\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\Arkshop.db" ,
}

View attachment 722

Hi Please help me! i have this errror trayng put dbpatchoverride to my 2 clusters servers,

{
"Database":"sqlite",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"pass",
"MysqlDB":"arkdb",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"C:\Users\SSD\Desktop\ARKK\Servers\Server2\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\Arkshop.db" ,
}

View attachment 722

C:/Users/SSD/Desktop/ARKK/Servers/Server2/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/ArkApI/Plugins/ArkShop/Arkshop.db

Using / instead of \.

And you lack Permissions plugin, download it from https://arkserverapi.com/resources/permissions.12/

Last edited:
Hello Guys.
Iam Michel and iam a new/noobie to plugins and still learning how to use..

However.
I found someone old config on site and added it in the Shop.Started the server and now when i try any commands from the config,My server crashes.
So maby some of U can help me fix.
that would be much appreciated...

here is the config i downloaded..

Hello Guys.
Iam Michel and iam a new/noobie to plugins and still learning how to use..

However.
I found someone old config on site and added it in the Shop.Started the server and now when i try any commands from the config,My server crashes.
So maby some of U can help me fix.
that would be much appreciated...

here is the config i downloaded..
You need to use the default config and add what you want to it, Just simple copy and paste. Use this site to ensure the coding is correct and it reads right. yaml-online-parser.appspot.com

Shop configs if done right take hours and hours of writing and copy and pasting, Hopefully that helps you.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back