Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Show my logs and show me your config.
The default configuration file used by The Center changed the path of the database. Now, The Island and The Center will have errors in the log, but it doesn't seem to affect them. I don't know what kind of mistake it is!

Problems with the Cyrillic in the derivation of the list of items sold.

Hey guys I am curious is there a way we can remove the give/trade to players so that only admins can transfer points. ?

Everytime i add more than 3 items on the kits it gives me a 1114 syntax error. Could someone attach a screenshot with an example of a working kit with more than 3 items or dinos? Thanks!View attachment 643
This is how my json file is configured

question...Currently im testing my server before launching and i wanted to try and use the sell option in the plugin....its not working for my server and im just wondering if its actually working or if there is something the guys arent typing right...its giving a message saying they dont have enough of the selected item in there inventory even tho they have over 2000 of the item....this is the sell config i have...all help is welcome

"SellItems":{
"Metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x Metal",
"Price":100,
"Amount":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
}
},

Hi,I need help:
how to Reset points in RCON?
Which command?

thanks

For everyone log into the server and use the "cheat ResetPoints" or alternatively if your just wanting to reset one persons in RCON use:
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount.

The default configuration file used by The Center changed the path of the database. Now, The Island and The Center will have errors in the log, but it doesn't seem to affect them. I don't know what kind of mistake it is!

Why is your override path have double backslashes for the pathname?

For everyone log into the server and use the "cheat ResetPoints" or alternatively if your just wanting to reset one persons in RCON use:
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount.
no,I need to Reset all players points in RCON,how to do it?

You need a comm
Everytime i add more than 3 items on the kits it gives me a 1114 syntax error. Could someone attach a screenshot with an example of a working kit with more than 3 items or dinos? Thanks!View attachment 643
This is how my json file is configured

You need a comma after each closing curly brace "}" and need to add a closing brace before the closing bracket that's highlighted red. Only the last braced entry in the array doesn't need a comma after the closing brace.

So I've been running this plugin on my main server for about 4 months and just recently got another server build built. I tried sharing it in a shared network drive but it won't run the plugin after setting the override path. How would I be able to let it access this shared folder?

So I've been running this plugin on my main server for about 4 months and just recently got another server build built. I tried sharing it in a shared network drive but it won't run the plugin after setting the override path. How would I be able to let it access this shared folder?

You could try Goodsync. I've read that works for people.

well I tried that and it works great for the cluster data but when i tried it on the database files it just threw out errors and wouldn't sync

I have found that more and more purchase orders can cause the server to crash. E.g:
"200":{"Type":"dino","Description":"死神国王250级","Level":250,"Neutered":true,"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/Nameless/Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male.Xenomorph_Character_BP_Male'","Price":90}

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back