Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
So in order to add another group to shops to gain points, it would be this correct?
I did this and grouped myself but it's not working. Any info is apperciated:)

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":10,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":40
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":80
},
"SuperDonor":{
"Amount":100
}
}
},

Hello. Love the plugin. I added a reaper king to the shop on my rag server and for some reason whenever i try to buiy it the server locks up and I get disconnected. Any insight as to why this would be happening? Thanks.

Nevermind. For some reason that blueprint wont work. I had to use the surface one. Working fine now.

Help!Nothing happens when I type 'ResetKits' in console.What's wrong?

[QUOTE =“JPollock89,帖子:4516,成员:1744”]在RCON中没有办法。您要么删除数据库并重新加载Arkshop或登录服务器并使用ResetPoints [/ QUOTE]
HELP ME,DUDE!Why didn't it work when I typed 'ResetKits' in console?What's wrong?

In RCON there isn't a way. You either delete the DB and reload Arkshop or log into the server and use ResetPoints

Hello, I am trying that when someone buys a dino, he buy it with a saddle, I already try to place it as a kit and it works but I want to place it in the
/shop
part, but when I place the kit code there the server crashes, how would be the correct code to work in the
/shop
part, thanks for your help.

So in order to add another group to shops to gain points, it would be this correct?
I did this and grouped myself but it's not working. Any info is apperciated:)

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":10,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":40
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":80
},
"SuperDonor":{
"Amount":100
}
}
},
Yes, looks correct. You also need to restart server.

[QUOTE =“JPollock89,帖子:4516,成员:1744”]在RCON中没有办法。您要么删除数据库并重新加载Arkshop或登录服务器并使用ResetPoints [/ QUOTE]
HELP ME,DUDE!Why didn't it work when I typed 'ResetKits' in console?What's wrong?

Type 'cheat ResetKits'. Don't need to flood also.
Hello, I am trying that when someone buys a dino, he buy it with a saddle, I already try to place it as a kit and it works but I want to place it in the

/shop

part, but when I place the kit code there the server crashes, how would be the correct code to work in the

/shop

part, thanks for your help.
You can't place dino and item into the one shop item as of now.

I guess I can ask again. I run three ark servers on a single computer that use the same database so everyone always has their points. I recently build another server computer and run an island server. Is there a way either through shared folders or something else to let that island server read/write to that database? (No GoodSync doesn't work)

嗨,先生,我发现了一个问题:
警告无法加载插件Ark Shop错误代码权限

Can i add more than 1 premium?

Like This....

Gold Premium; Silver Premium etc?

Hello I come here for a worry

When we type an order for a purchase the server crash directly

I enclose the file Thank you for your help

I guess I can ask again. I run three ark servers on a single computer that use the same database so everyone always has their points. I recently build another server computer and run an island server. Is there a way either through shared folders or something else to let that island server read/write to that database? (No GoodSync doesn't work)
Setup network shares.

View attachment 673How to cancel the restriction? Which gentleman knows?
type in the console: admincheat ResetKits
And check your spelling when you buy it needs to be correctly spelled.

Hello I come here for a worry

When we type an order for a purchase the server crash directly

I enclose the file Thank you for your help
Your problem is that you need to change all the values from "type" to "Type" and "price" to "Price" and so on.

JSON:
        "narco": {
            "type": "item",
            "description": "Narcotic x 10000",
            "price": 1000,
            "items": [{
                "quality": 0,
                "forceBlueprint": false,
                "amount": 10000,
                "blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic.PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic'"
            }]
        },

JSON:
        "narco": {
            "Type": "item",
            "Description": "Narcotic x 10000",
            "Price": 1000,
            "Items": [{
                "Quality": 0,
                "ForceBlueprint": false,
                "Amount": 10000,
                "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic.PrimalItemConsumable_Narcotic'"
            }]
        },

sell item not work with 5.000 stacks? help me
Are you using the correct stack mods blueprints paths? If so, it does it in another way to replace the resource.
Some stack mods don't work with that feature. Suggest you change stack mod.

Hello, how can I place a command for sale, for example, to paint dinos?

Thank you for your answers.
You know a program to make a new ??

because I have good resume files from here and it's complicated to redo one that I want

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back