Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
This is formatted wrong

Code:
"DbPathOverride": "D:/Ark/clustershoppoints/ArkShop.db",

As I said before... use the example config as a sample and make sure yours is correct

I found a problem. If you try to buy an item in excess of 1, the store correctly discounts the price, but only delivers 1 in the character inventory.
It would be very good if this problem can be fixed.
Thank you!

is it wrong DB?Please give me a correct DB,thank you!
Please, answer the question, How many Ark Server instances are using the same DB?
There is a known issue with too many servers sharing the same Database. Doesn't need to be any errors with your config file or the path to your database. But ensure nothing is scanning the folder or blocking from any ark server accessing the DB file.

Please, answer the question, How many Ark Server instances are using the same DB?
There is a known issue with too many servers sharing the same Database. Doesn't need to be any errors with your config file or the path to your database. But ensure nothing is scanning the folder or blocking from any ark server accessing the DB file.
Thank you!
I have 4 cluster server use this same DB("DbPathOverride": "D:\\Ark\\clustershoppoints\\ArkShop.db").

This is my config, i edit to how i'd like it.. But whenever i do /shop or /kit ingame nothing happends, can somebody help me?

Michidu, I absolutely love this mod. It has changed the environment for so many servers. Thanks for adding it!

Also, i have a suggestion --
If you can modify the db path to allow kits to be seperate, that way if one "community" runs more than 1 server (non-clustered), the points can be shared between them but the Kitresets will be map independent. Otherwise it's difficult to manage kit resets without all of the non-clustered servers being on the same wipe rotation.

This is my config, i edit to how i'd like it.. But whenever i do /shop or /kit ingame nothing happends, can somebody help me?
Are you sure the Plugin and the API is loaded correctly when you start the server?

A suggestion...
Add an option for variable points addition and subtraction based on the targets level

The purpose... to make total points acquired based on attacker lvl vs target players level.

So a lvl 100 killing a lvl 10 would get 30 points for the kill plus so 5 points x % of difference in level

or 30 + (-90*5) = -420 points

Discourages harassing of new players

Last edited:
Do we need to create a database(MySQL) for this DbPathOverride?we use Dedicated server(Remote desktop),how to do it,please help us,thank you!

is it correct?Shop points and kit of cross cluster server?
"DbPathOverride":"D:\\Ark\\clustershoppoints\\ArkShop.db",

Do we need to create a database(MySQL) for this DbPathOverride?we use Dedicated server(Remote desktop),how to do it,please help us,thank you!

is it correct?Shop points and kit of cross cluster server?
"DbPathOverride":"D:\\Ark\\clustershoppoints\\ArkShop.db",
This plugin doesn't have support for MySQL yet. And yes your path looks perfect!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back