Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I scanned through the last half-dozen pages of comments and didn't notice... but has anyone figured out proper names for selling resources from within the 100k Configurable Stack mod?

I scanned through the last half-dozen pages of comments and didn't notice... but has anyone figured out proper names for selling resources from within the 100k Configurable Stack mod?
There some fishy about some stack mods how they replace items or overwrite their names. i Haven't found out a fix for it yet or a workaround. But i know it's not an option but some stack mods handle this better...

The actual path to, metal for instance, is 'ShooterGame\Content\Mods\1211038707\Resources\PrimalItemResource_Metal_DA'

But nothing logical works. And, there really isnt another stack mod that comes anywhere close to as good!

Have you tried this one? (tbh the best far i ever tried.)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1339639485
Yes... it had terrible issues and the dev was MIA for far too long. Seemed like he had dropped it completely, so I had to move on. I started with GH Stacks when I wiped my PVP cluster, and built my 3rd PVE cluster. But it was constantly having problems. Stack issues, things not cooking. Gasoline not working in some 'benches'. And it seems there was a problem with element too.

100k stacks is literally 100% configurable! There are 442 lines of config work to customize! And the dev is on the ball! Instantly fixing anything that might come up.

Hey all. I'm looking to do a DB override path for my configs so that all 4 servers on my cluster are sharing the same DB for points generation however whenever I enter the path into the code it's giving me the 1114 error.... I'm guessing that i'm entering it incorrectly. Could someone show me an example of a DB path override string they use so I know what I'm doing incorrectly?

Its a lot easier to see what youre doing and tell you whats wrong than to guess at what it might be!

Hey all. I'm looking to do a DB override path for my configs so that all 4 servers on my cluster are sharing the same DB for points generation however whenever I enter the path into the code it's giving me the 1114 error.... I'm guessing that i'm entering it incorrectly. Could someone show me an example of a DB path override string they use so I know what I'm doing incorrectly?
It needs to looks something like this: "DbPathOverride": "C:\\Folder1\\Folder2\\Folder3\\ArkShop.db"

Anyone have this trouble - server lost water animation on Irrigation Pipe - Tap after install api and shop?

You have to provide us with more information. It can be anything from that you did changes in the config or you didn't install the API correctly.
Did you follow the instructions here before you install the plugin?
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-server-api.4/
Hi,sir,please help me,ark shop show eror.
windows server 2016 64bit
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package: I just Download and install "vc_redist.x64.exe".

Dumps and crash logs can be found in 'ShooterGame/Saved/Logs/'.so maybe it make my server crash.

please help me to check it,thanks.

Last edited:
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back