Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
How about supporting an ability to use interval (timer) for some items in the shop? It will be nice, specially if you sell expirience or beacons =)

Crash:
Last Replicated Actor Ptero_Character_BP_C_2626
Last Remote Function ClientAckGoodMove

Anyone still having crashes by the ark shop after the update ?
And does that person have a solution to fix it.
Im using a cluster with the same db for the info

Hey dude, just a quick question. I have setup a shop where I would like players to sell Metal, not Metal ingots for 10 points. (http://prntscr.com/ipjzs3)

When even I type in /sell metal it says (http://prntscr.com/ipjzxd) even though I have got the items in my inventory.

Where am I suppose to put the item I want to sell if it doesn't work in my inventory?

Thanks

Crash:
Last Replicated Actor Ptero_Character_BP_C_2626
Last Remote Function ClientAckGoodMove

Anyone still having crashes by the ark shop after the update ?
And does that person have a solution to fix it.
Im using a cluster with the same db for the info
It's not a full crash log. Anyway, i highly doubt it's from plugin.
Hey dude, just a quick question. I have setup a shop where I would like players to sell Metal, not Metal ingots for 10 points. (http://prntscr.com/ipjzs3)

When even I type in /sell metal it says (http://prntscr.com/ipjzxd) even though I have got the items in my inventory.

Where am I suppose to put the item I want to sell if it doesn't work in my inventory?

Thanks
Item stacks mods changing blueprint paths, so you need to use the new ones.
What types of items can I create in my store, in addition to the existing types?
There are only 4 supported types as of now.

Ok after many hours last night and so far this morning I have to be missing something....... I keep getting the 1114 error on load of arkshop. I know it has to be a screw up on my end due to the default shop config loads np. I have poured over my config and can not find where or what I screwed up. I beg :) would someone be willing to show me my screw-up(s).

Ok after many hours last night and so far this morning I have to be missing something....... I keep getting the 1114 error on load of arkshop. I know it has to be a screw up on my end due to the default shop config loads np. I have poured over my config and can not find where or what I screwed up. I beg :) would someone be willing to show me my screw-up(s).
The json validator would show you the errors. You have two redundant '}' at the end. Also, the first character of each option must be capital letter.

The validator passed this code as valid but no players are receiving points. Any idea what the issue is here?

When running multiples of the same map type from the same system with a shared plugin shopDB => crashes one of the servers....
Example: 2 seperate ragnarok maps running from the same folder with shared configuration & shared arkAPI & shared shopDB. One of the maps seem to take shop priority and function fine - when someone tries to use the shop on the other map, unfortunately causes the server to crash. This is only true for the same map type while different maps sharing the same folder and shopDB&plugin work fine in harmony.
Any thoughts on how to resolve for this or why this is crashing?

I created seperate folders and executables for them to run for now, but prefer to update a single config file for the maps (so prefer to have them share a folder and settings)

When running multiples of the same map type from the same system with a shared plugin shopDB => crashes one of the servers....
Example: 2 seperate ragnarok maps running from the same folder with shared configuration & shared arkAPI & shared shopDB. One of the maps seem to take shop priority and function fine - when someone tries to use the shop on the other map, unfortunately causes the server to crash. This is only true for the same map type while different maps sharing the same folder and shopDB&plugin work fine in harmony.
Any thoughts on how to resolve for this or why this is crashing?

I created seperate folders and executables for them to run for now, but prefer to update a single config file for the maps (so prefer to have them share a folder and settings)
Are you using the latest version of the ArkShop? Cause that should be fixed in version 2.2.

Regards
Foppa

Also anyway easier way to add like 2,000 ingots in a shop without having to add 10 instances of a 200 quantity spawn. (without a stack mod)

Had this plugin for a few months now, recently been trying to add a few extra items, like Bronto kibble and Deathworm horns, how ever there are not showing up ingame,

It has recently start to crash though after using the reload.shop command, looked through the posts on here but can't see anyone else having the same issue?

Has something changed in a recent update to how we use to add items?

Edit: Server now crashes when ever someone tries to use the shop.

Had this plugin for a few months now, recently been trying to add a few extra items, like Bronto kibble and Deathworm horns, how ever there are not showing up ingame,

It has recently start to crash though after using the reload.shop command, looked through the posts on here but can't see anyone else having the same issue?

Has something changed in a recent update to how we use to add items?

Edit: Server now crashes when ever someone tries to use the shop.
If you updated plugin from V1, you need to update config as well. There were quite a few changes.

Also anyway easier way to add like 2,000 ingots in a shop without having to add 10 instances of a 200 quantity spawn. (without a stack mod)
As I know there isn't any possible way if you don't use a stack mod. The ark shop uses the same technic as if you would spawn it in and when you spawn in stuff you can only spawn in the maximum stack size. Correct me if am wrong here @Michidu .

Regards
Foppa

As I know there isn't any possible way if you don't use a stack mod. The ark shop uses the same technic as if you would spawn it in and when you spawn in stuff you can only spawn in the maximum stack size. Correct me if am wrong here @Michidu .

Regards
Foppa
It's correct. I can probably split stacks though..

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back