Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
You want sell or buy it? Anyway, it looks correct and /sell works the same way as /buy.

I want to buy, the purchase is successful and the item does not come to the player

This is a starter kit I'm trying to put in the store.
so that new players can acquire and have a few days of protection against attacks by dominant tribes

Last edited:
I want to buy, the purchase is successful and the item does not come to the player

This is a starter kit I'm trying to put in the store.
so that new players can acquire and have a few days of protection against attacks by dominant tribes
Does it work with GiveItem console command?

It should be 'Items' on line 25.

thank you friend was exactly why the item does not appear in the inventory, was since yesterday looking for a solution in something I made the mistake of changing,
THANK YOU SO MUCH

/trade A little problem.
The payer has two hints,
The other party does not receive a hint.

Weird, they use the same function.. Why you don't have "Blueprint" in the giveitem?

1. The definition of the content of the mall's menu is sinicization and is added to the custom project below.

2, including the text customization capabilities of the contents of left. Price: Level: ID:.

Sir, I'm having problems on my server with the ArkShop.Reload command, it is not working.

Sir, I'm having problems on my server with the ArkShop.Reload command, it is not working.
Do admincheat ArkShop.Reload if you are doing it in the ingame console.

/Foppa

Is it possible to sell more than 1000 units at a time? type /sell money "10" (Amount)

"SellItems":{
"money":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Eletronicos por Points",
"Price":2,
"Amount":1000,

Is it possible to sell more than 1000 units at a time? type /sell money "10" (Amount)

"SellItems":{
"money":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Eletronicos por Points",
"Price":2,
"Amount":1000,
Well, i haven't used that feature yet so i think someone else can give you a better answer than me on that. But try it! Set the amount to 2000 :)

Regards
Foppa

Well, i haven't used that feature yet so i think someone else can give you a better answer than me on that. But try it! Set the amount to 2000 :)

Regards
Foppa

Thanks Foppa, my players were already mad at this, but nothing that a points event does not calm them down kkk

@Michidu The shopsell can not support UTF-8! Please fix it! Thank you! And Can the sorting of items in ARK be set up as bijection with ID?

Last edited:
Thanks for your work!

Question/Suggestion: Is it possible to add a "range of players level" for allowing purchases of individual items only if the player corresponds to a "range of players level"?

For example, I want to sell carno's saddle only for those players that level is more than 30. Or I want to sell iron pickaxe only for those players that level is less than 15. Or I want to sell something to players that levels are more than 15 but less than 30)) and e.t.c.

Second question: is there a way to find out "Blueprint" string for items from mods by myself? For example:
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Content/Mods/538827119/omnicular/PrimalItem_WeaponOmnicular'"
will this be correct?

At last: Does changing of "interval" and "amount" settings in "TimedPointsReward" section works fine, without restarting a server? Because ArkShop.Reload command do not work with this settings for me.

Last edited:
@Michidu The shopsell can not support UTF-8! Please fix it! Thank you! And Can the sorting of items in ARK be set up as bijection with ID?
Sell will be fixed. Not sure what you mean about sorting.
Thanks for your work!

Question/Suggestion: Is it possible to add a "range of players level" for allowing purchases of individual items only if the player corresponds to a "range of players level"?

Second question: is there a way to find out "Blueprint" string for items from mods by myself? For example:
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Content/Mods/538827119/omnicular/PrimalItem_WeaponOmnicular'"
will this be correct?

At last: Does changing of "interval" and "amount" settings in "TimedPointsReward" section works fine, without restarting a server? Because ArkShop.Reload command do not work with this settings for me.
Support for levels is planned.
This path is not correct. The only way to find blueprints by yourself that i know is just open mod files in notepad and look for blueprint paths.
You are correct, 'Reload' command doesn't update them as of now.

Sell will be fixed. Not sure what you mean about sorting.

Support for levels is planned.
This path is not correct. The only way to find blueprints by yourself that i know is just open mod files in notepad and look for blueprint paths.
You are correct, 'Reload' command doesn't update them as of now.

@Michidu

menu menu menu

1. The definition of the content of the mall's menu is sinicization and is added to the custom project below.

2, including the text customization capabilities of the contents of left. Price: Level: ID:.

@Michidu

menu menu menu

I got you, don't need to write the same many times.

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back