Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
blueprint paths

"griffin":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"griffin lvl 500",
"Level":500,
"Price":1999,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Griffin/Griffin_Character_BP.Griffin_Character_BP'"
},

Upload the whole config file.

Regards
Foppa

ok so all of a sudden my players are getting "You dont have permission to use this kit" message but i dont have any permissions set

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":10,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":50
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":100
}
}
},

Any help would be much appreciated...

[QUOTE = "Foppa, publicación: 1571, miembro: 48"] Carga todo el archivo de configuración.

Saludos
Foppa [/ QUOTE]
Solved. Missing the 'at the end of the command

我试图用中文插件,但是看起来像是一些问题,在本地化显示出现乱码之后。这还不支持中文吗?

Ah. I have improved taming code a little anyway, heh.

Because they are available only to specific group, you can remove this restriction if you want to make them usable by everyone. You can read about permissions here: http://arkserverapi.com/resources/permissions.12/. Also, on plugin download page you can find an explanation of every config option.

It's default amount of kits that every player, that joins your server, has (by default).
It's possible, again, look at the commands listed here: http://arkserverapi.com/resources/shop-currency-kits.14/.
cheat ArkShop.Reload

The same way you add them to shop.

The problem of displaying Chinese character display in store system

Focus on the display of the menu, such as the name of the commodity, the price, the character problem described.

"Kits": {

"Sssssss": {the SSSSSS position on the left

"DefaultAmount": 2,

"Price": 90, the Price on the left, the way to be adjusted to Chinese characters.

"Description": "A001", and the A001 on the left shows Chinese characters.

I hope you are very busy with your attention and thank you very much.

Hi there this config wont work for some reason? could you please have a look thanks?

Hi there this config wont work for some reason? could you please have a look thanks?
This looks like an old config! You need to use the new config and pay attention to the synthaxe it is case sensitive. Click overview at the top of the page there is a configuration example there

This looks like an old config! You need to use the new config and pay attention to the synthaxe it is case sensitive. Click overview at the top of the page there is a configuration example there

i have used that to create this i have just added more kits ect but doesnt work when i have all the dino kits inplace

anyway I can change the /points to /money? I have it saying you have x money but still have to use /points after setting /money under usage.

I am having problems, when I type the / shop it crash the server :(

I am having problems, when I type the / shop it crash the server :(
You are using small letters sometimes. Change type -> Type and price -> Price and so on.

Regards
Foppa

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back