Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
How can i get this to work with a cross-ark server and have all the points connected to a single database?

So its easy for the players to keep points across each map.

Thanks.

How can i get this to work with a cross-ark server and have all the points connected to a single database?

So its easy for the players to keep points across each map.

Thanks.

Use the "DbPathOverride" parameter and use the same directory. If you have them on separate servers you need to have a shared network directory

Regards
Foppa

It looks fine, maybe you just need to rejoin/restart server?

Kits not reducing points? Not sure what do you mean.
say a player has 1500 points and they buy a kit for 100 they still have 1500 points remaining its not deducting the 100 pts from the total 1500

严重性代码说明项目文件行禁止显示状态
错误C4996'std :: uncaught_exception':警告STL4006:std :: uncaught_exception()在C ++ 17中不推荐使用。它被std :: uncaught_exceptions()取代,复数。您可以定义_SILENCE_CXX17_UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION_DEPRECATION_WARNING或_SILENCE_ALL_CXX17_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS确认您已收到此警告。ArkShop c:\ users \ administrator \ desktop \ ark-server-plugins-master \ arkshop \ arkshop \ private \ hdr \ sqlite_modern_cpp \ utility \ uncaught_exceptions.h 22

say a player has 1500 points and they buy a kit for 100 they still have 1500 points remaining its not deducting the 100 pts from the total 1500
weird..... I have never had problems like that. Can you send a print screen when this happens?

严重性代码说明项目文件行禁止显示状态
错误C4996'std :: uncaught_exception':警告STL4006:std :: uncaught_exception()在C ++ 17中不推荐使用。它被std :: uncaught_exceptions()取代,复数。您可以定义_SILENCE_CXX17_UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION_DEPRECATION_WARNING或_SILENCE_ALL_CXX17_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS确认您已收到此警告。ArkShop c:\ users \ administrator \ desktop \ ark-server-plugins-master \ arkshop \ arkshop \ private \ hdr \ sqlite_modern_cpp \ utility \ uncaught_exceptions.h 22

Send config file!

Regards
Foppa

hey, we have ark api installed on our dedicated server (AGS Hosting) and now trying to add the shop. I dont even know how to open the console using the website. But in the end the plugin never loads. added the files to the right folder and edited the json file while even validated it: https://pastebin.com/za8G61Qv

But as said it never loads. Somebody help please.

hey, we have ark api installed on our dedicated server (AGS Hosting) and now trying to add the shop. I dont even know how to open the console using the website. But in the end the plugin never loads. added the files to the right folder and edited the json file while even validated it: https://pastebin.com/za8G61Qv

But as said it never loads. Somebody help please.
You have to ask your server provider to update to ARK Api 2.0!

Regards
Foppa

hello all , i have this plugin running on my server and now i wane test and remade the shop Json stuff on my pc with non-dedicated server , and now i got an error that ArkShop.dll is not on my pc wile i did what i saw on the tutorial on how to add this plugins, i wane make it complete on my home server but it give's me that error all the time, i know for 100% that its in my map like this ....ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ArkShop.dll some one know's whats wrong? i can add screenshots but its all in dutch.... here is the screenshot i hope you can help

Last edited:
hello all , i have this plugin running on my server and now i wane test and remade the shop Json stuff on my pc with non-dedicated server , and now i got an error that ArkShop.dll is not on my pc wile i did what i saw on the tutorial on how to add this plugins, i wane make it complete on my home server but it give's me that error all the time, i know for 100% that its in my map like this ....ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ArkShop.dll some one know's whats wrong? i can add screenshots but its all in dutch
Don't think you can run the ARK API with a non-dedicated server.

/Foppa

the fun part is i added it from the rar to the plugin folder and then i got this... now i did it again and it works , very weird but yeah dont know what whas wrong , and yes i can run it from a non-dedicated server cuz it works all now

the fun part is i added it from the rar to the plugin folder and then i got this... now i did it again and it works , very weird but yeah dont know what whas wrong , and yes i can run it from a non-dedicated server cuz it works all now
Aight!

Guys i cant sell item with the /sell command im doing /sell metal 100 but it always says i dont have enough of this item. We use the 100k stack mod and i only think it doesn work cause that. any help?

weird..... I have never had problems like that. Can you send a print screen when this happens?

Send config file!

Regards
Foppa

as you see i had 250 points bought a kit for 75 and still have 250 points

why would the console command of cheat ResetKits not be working? Just did a server wipe and trying to give everyone their default kits back.

Guys i cant sell item with the /sell command im doing /sell metal 100 but it always says i dont have enough of this item. We use the 100k stack mod and i only think it doesn work cause that. any help?
Yes, you need to use blueprint paths from stacks mod.
why would the console command of cheat ResetKits not be working? Just did a server wipe and trying to give everyone their default kits back.
Type 'cheat ResetKits confirm'.

as you see i had 250 points bought a kit for 75 and still have 250 points
You didn't attach the config file but I found it in some earlier comments. Well, that's nothing wrong with that! you bought 2 kits with the name "tool" and according to your config file, you have set 2 Default Amount.... with that configured, it will give every player 2 free "tool" kits! :)

JSON:
    "tool": {
      "DefaultAmount": 2, <-------------------
      "Price": 75,
      "Description": "Acendant Metal Pick, Hatchet, Sickle",
      "Items": [

Here is some explanation found on the main page of this plugin:

JSON:
  "Kits":{
    "starter":{ // Name (ID) of the kit.
                // Starter kit example. This kit can be used by everyone. Kit gives dinos and items.
      "DefaultAmount":2, // Amount of free kits.
      "Price":90, // Allows players to buy additional kits. If you remove price, players won't be able to buy it.
      "Description":"Starter kit (carno with saddle)", // Description of the kit.
      "Items":[ // List of items in kit, you can add as many as you want.

Last edited:
Can you add custom pathing for the shop configuration file?
Super useful for multiple maps running from seperate instances!

Last edited:
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back