Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I can't seem to get this plugin to work, the support team of HostHavoc is out of ideas as to why its not working. I installed the mod " ARK Server API v3.4 " made sure the plugin was in its own folder, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod. I'm lost, please help.

I can't seem to get this plugin to work, the support team of HostHavoc is out of ideas as to why its not working. I installed the mod " ARK Server API v3.4 " made sure the plugin was in its own folder, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mod. I'm lost, please help.
Have you tried to follow this guide:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
After you have installed the API the console should show up a bit different and you should it loading the plugins you have added to the plugin folder.
An important note is that you installed the API under BIN/Win64 Folder (Same folder as the ShooterGameServer.exe belongs)
And have a folder in Win64 named "ArkAPI" with a subfolder "Plugins".

So basically install the API Under \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64
Installed this Plugin under: \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins

do you know why when people use my /kit starter it says you dont have any starter kits left?
You need to check your kits what options and values they have.

getting crash trying to give genesis loot crate anyone have an idea whats going wrong here?

JSON:
"lootcrate1": {
      "Type": "item",
      "Description": "Genesis Loot Crate 1 (Green)",
      "Price": 80,
      "MinLevel": 50,
      "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl1.PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl1'"
    },

also tried with cheat command Idk if your supposed to escape the quotes but I did for the blueprint also {steamid} == playerid?

JSON:
 "lootcrate3": {
      "Type": "command",
      "Description": "Red Loot Crate",
      "Price": 200,
      "Items": [
        {
          "Command": "GiveItemToPlayer {steamid} \"Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3.PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3'\" 1 1 0"
        }
      ]
    }

and the final failed attempt

JSON:
 "testcrate": {
      "Type": "item",
      "Description": "Genesis Loot Crate 3 (Red)",
      "Price": 5,
      "MinLevel": 1,
      "Items": [
        {
          "Quality": 0,
          "ForceBlueprint": false,
          "Amount": 1,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/CoreBlueprints/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3.PrimalItemConsumable_Lootcrate_lvl3'"
        }
      ]
    }

someone has a json with all bp? that it really is a lot to add them all one by one: c I would appreciate it very much

Have you tried to follow this guide:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
After you have installed the API the console should show up a bit different and you should it loading the plugins you have added to the plugin folder.
An important note is that you installed the API under BIN/Win64 Folder (Same folder as the ShooterGameServer.exe belongs)
And have a folder in Win64 named "ArkAPI" with a subfolder "Plugins".

So basically install the API Under \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64
Installed this Plugin under: \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins

You need to check your kits what options and values they have.

So I've done all that, is there some extra setup after the install?

Hola, si tengo un server dedicado puedo poner este plugin?
Gracias

----------------------------

Hello, if I have a dedicated server, can I put this plugin?
Thx

Hey all i need your help pls.

I always get this error: 09/07/20 19:20 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.306] cannot use value() with null
But i didn't find the failure... 🙈

Thanks for your help

Last edited:
How do i stop kits from auto spawning on player spawn,?
as i would like them to be called in when needed.

Hey all i need your help pls.

I always get this error: 09/07/20 19:20 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.type_error.306] cannot use value() with null
But i didn't find the failure... 🙈

Thanks for your help

You have some Quality settings, set to (0) they need to be 1 or greater, json will validate with 0 but will not work .

Hola, ¿hay alguna forma de elegir el genero del dino que se va a vender, que sea macho o hembra?

I tried to fix it up but i cant get it to close for some reason. maybe someone else can?
i tryed everything, i cant find it either, but you could use mine and Add and Remove what u NEED and Dont need

[QUOTE = "Wade, publicación: 16886, miembro: 11659"]
Probé todo, tampoco puedo encontrarlo, pero puedes usar el mío y agregar y quitar lo que NECESITAS y no necesitas
[/ CITAR]
muchas gracias amigo

I am trying to add chibis to the shop. I added all the needed lines (or I think I did) and it shows up with /shop and i can buy it. But nothing goes into my inventory.

"chibiowl": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Chibi-Snow Owl",
"Level": 1,
"Price": 750,
"MinLevel": 1,
"MaxLevel": 200,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/ChibiDinos/PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_SnowOwl.PrimalItemSkin_ChibiDino_SnowOwl'"
},

Does anyone know how to REDUCE WEIGHT on items? I've created a KIT but it has so much it weights like 12,000 pounds... ?????

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back