Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
It's in a paid section on wooly's Discord. Carefull getting past the Aceman troll who clearly has nothing better to do than be a keyboard warrior.

the players on my servers randomly receive 9.999.999 points - next to the points I setup in the plugin. anyone has a solution? (after the update)

the players on my servers randomly receive 9.999.999 points - next to the points I setup in the plugin. anyone has a solution? (after the update)
how did you get your points to even work? The plugins i have are the permission folder and the arkshop....

Do you need to do something to get the points to work?

Hello, how can I share the ArkShop db file between the servers? I would greatly appreciate the help.

Hola de que manera puedo compartir el archivo ArkShop db entre los servidores? agradeceria inmesamente la ayuda.

when someone buys the kit they get the ability to use that kit for x amount of times they bought the kit

for example

JSON:
        "starter_argy":{
            "DefaultAmount":2,
            "Price":50,
            "Description":"Starter kit (argie with saddle)",
            "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
            "Items":[
                {
                    "Amount":1,
                    "Quality":0,
                    "ForceBlueprint":false,
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle'"
                }
            ],
            "Dinos":[
                {
                    "Level":75,
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"
                }
            ]
        },

This particular code gives someone a default amount of kits (2 in this case) with the option to buy more for the price of 50 points.
So when someone uses the command "/kit" they would see a list of available kits, the amount they have, and their price, in this case would be 2 available kits

When they use the command "/kit starter_argy" they would use one of their available kits, in this case the dino would spawn and the saddle would be in their inventory, and a message ingame would say they used the kit and would have x amount left

Otherwise if this isnt the explanation you wanted you should provide a more extensive detailed question

this isn't the explanation i wanted as i know this.. but based on above example : the player has 2 free kits. right? so after used the 2 free kits he decides to buy another argy kit with saddle for 50 points... on my servers the points are taken but no kit given... is that better explanation of the issue?

shop is acting like every user has the exact same steam id all points/kits are shared among all players and across all maps for EX if one player uses a base kit on one map it uses every players base kit on all maps. i also have ShopRewards installed and if one player kills a dino for points every player logged into every map gets the points and if one buys ingots it takes points from what now seems like a global single database that all share

"DbPathOverride":"C:\\ShooterGame\\Binaries\\Win64\\ArkApi\\Plugins\\ArkShop\\ArkShop.db",

just make sure u put proper path after C:\\YOUR PATH HERE

Recently re installed for an error with data base not detecting points, and now, doesn't detect users, only appears 1 in negative, like -20347959034, what can i do?

My ArkShop.db is detecting only 1 negative id, like -1231231249, and not more. Is like all server users in one, if you put 200 points, it give 200 to all, if they use it, use for all.

¿How to solve that? I reinstalled the plugin for another problem with ArkShop.db, and now that

all my players are getting negative points so they lose points over time and reseting points and kits is not working i reinstalled the plugin wiped the server nothing seems to help

can i get help?

{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":5,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":30
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":28,
"ShopDisplayTime":15.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.0,
"DbPathOverride":""
},
"Kits":{
"basic":{
"DefaultAmount":3,
"Description":"Starter Kit",
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_PteroSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":50,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/ClassicFlyers/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"tools":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Description":"Tools kit (pike, hatchet, sickle, pick, club)",
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponSickle.PrimalItem_WeaponSickle'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub.PrimalItem_WeaponStoneClub'"
}
]
},
"base1":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Description":"Tools kit (pike, hatchet, sickle, pick)",
"Price":2000000,
{
"Amount":4,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Foundations/Square/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_Foundation_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_Foundation_Stone'"
},
{
"Amount":15,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Ceilings/Square/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_Ceiling_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_Ceiling_Stone'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Walls/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_Wall_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_Wall_Stone'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Walls_L/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_LargeWall_Stone'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/SpikeWall/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_SpikeWall_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_SpikeWall_Metal'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Doorframes_Double/Stone/PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Stone.PrimalItemStructure_DoubleDoorframe_Stone'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Crafting/Station/PrimalItemStructure_SPlusCraftingStation.PrimalItemStructure_SPlusCraftingStation'"
}
]
}
},
"ShopItems":{

},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"Server",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} loyalty points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"You have {} loyalty points",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You do not have enough loyalty points</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id - id's can be located on the shop page - Type /shop</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {} kits left",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give loyalty points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} loyalty points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} loyalty points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy <id> | Type /shop to see what is available for purchase",
"ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page | Type /buy <id> to make a purchase",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit"
}
},

The json validated but the plugin not

Hi,
Please help me.
When I use /buy allengrams,it will happen:
you die you lose all the engrams and it doesnt let you buy it again.
how to solve this issue?
thanks.

[QUOTE = "danielpl11, publicación: 15316, miembro: 7006"]
el complemento no funciona, alguien sabe cómo resolverlo?
[/ CITAR]
Que problema tenes?

shop is acting like every user has the exact same steam id all points/kits are shared among all players and across all maps for EX if one player uses a base kit on one map it uses every players base kit on all maps. i also have ShopRewards installed and if one player kills a dino for points every player logged into every map gets the points and if one buys ingots it takes points from what now seems like a global single database that all share

My server seems to have the same issue

this isn't the explanation i wanted as i know this.. but based on above example : the player has 2 free kits. right? so after used the 2 free kits he decides to buy another argy kit with saddle for 50 points... on my servers the points are taken but no kit given... is that better explanation of the issue?
that must be an issue with the buy command / kid blueprint path, without the actual code i have no idea what that might cause it

As for people getting errors, reinstall the server ark api to the latest version and everything should work since the crystal isles patch messed up stuff

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back