Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Can someone help me figure out how to share one configuration file through lets say 4 map cluster, so I can edit just one file for whole cluster to take change

First things first, the sell options to the store is near the bottom of the script, you will have to manually add the code yourself, along with the blueprint price, description and so on, its very time consuming for anyone to do it just like that, specially since you will have to chose the price, the amount, the description,

The code below is for the sell items, in this particular example, is 1000 element dust for the price of 1010 points, for every new item you want people to sell in your shop you will have to add new chunk of code after the

lementDust'"
},
{
"elementdust":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"description here",
"Price":x price here,
"Amount":x Number here,
"Blueprint":"blueprint path here"
},
{ and so on

Code:
    },
    "SellItems":{
    "elementdust":{
      "Type":"item",
      "Description":"1000 x Element Dust",
      "Price":1010,
      "Amount":1000,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Extinction/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ElementDust.PrimalItemResource_ElementDust'"
    }
   },
Hi i am not getting it to work / sell correctly

this way is the only way that works correctly for me

"piedra":{
"Type": "item",
"Description": "100x stone",
"Price": 10,
Amount: 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Mods / Stack50 / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
}

but not this way

"piedra1": {
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Mods / Stack2500-50 / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
}

I have also tried with

"piedra2": {
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
}

and also with

"piedra3": {
"Blueprint": "Blueprint '/ Game / Ragnarok / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_Stone.PrimalItemResource_Stone'"
}

without having a good result, the idea is to be able to add more articles so that the user can sell, I would appreciate it if you can help me, thanks in advance

Hello, I'm having an issue where the game, upon loading, keeps saying it cannot use value() with null. I am using the MySQL database to try and connect all of the servers on the cluster, but I am at a loss on how to try and fix this issue. JSON is valid, so no issues there. I'm fairly new at this, but I followed all the tutorials that I could find and could not find anything to resolve this issue. ;-;
Any help is appreciated!
Hola.
Revisa todo el código de nuevo. A veces, una simple com (,) o otro simbolo, provoca ese error. Intenta ir probando con menos items y utiliza un editor que te marque los limites (como Notepad++)
Saludos!

Hi.
Check all the code again. Sometimes a simple (,) or another symbol causes that error. Try to test with less items and use an editor that sets the limits (such as Notepad++)
Cheers!

@ProjectRoot

Yes, im sure. The entire /shop X pages displays sequential numbers, however only the proper buyid from the config file work. The very first test file I used had sequential buyids, but that file is long gone. Could it be cached somewhere?

Nothing gets cached, what you put as buy id is what the user has to use to buy either dino, kit, or whatever you add in the shop.

Can someone help me figure out how to share one configuration file through lets say 4 map cluster, so I can edit just one file for whole cluster to take change

Copy paste the file on the other servers, its not hard

Everything was working fine until Ark updated to 311.74

Now I am getting "Could not add points" when i try to run the AddPoints command, and when i look in the .db there is only 1 entry with a negative steam id (not equal to negative of my steam id)

After update ArkApi::IApiUtils::GetSteamIdFromController(player) can't get correct steamID, so shop doesn't work.

After update ArkApi::IApiUtils::GetSteamIdFromController(player) can't get correct steamID, so shop doesn't work.
You can fix your shop and your permissions. Wooly has posted an api update on his discord that will fix the shop plugin , and Agito has posted a permissions fix in his discord. They both work! Good luck!

i dont see the fix and someone vaguely mentioned it was only available to customers.. maybe?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back