Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
HMMM thats not issue i was referring to...The free kits are ok to use .... after when you want to buy of those and NO FREE left the items not given but points are taken
when someone buys the kit they get the ability to use that kit for x amount of times they bought the kit

for example

JSON:
        "starter_argy":{
            "DefaultAmount":2,
            "Price":50,
            "Description":"Starter kit (argie with saddle)",
            "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
            "Items":[
                {
                    "Amount":1,
                    "Quality":0,
                    "ForceBlueprint":false,
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle'"
                }
            ],
            "Dinos":[
                {
                    "Level":75,
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"
                }
            ]
        },

This particular code gives someone a default amount of kits (2 in this case) with the option to buy more for the price of 50 points.
So when someone uses the command "/kit" they would see a list of available kits, the amount they have, and their price, in this case would be 2 available kits

When they use the command "/kit starter_argy" they would use one of their available kits, in this case the dino would spawn and the saddle would be in their inventory, and a message ingame would say they used the kit and would have x amount left

Otherwise if this isnt the explanation you wanted you should provide a more extensive detailed question

Is there anyone that can help me out?

Ive tried to edit my config for days now,

I have 0 Json errors, and the plugin does load in.

The starter kit works, but the shop doesent seem to work.. Whenever i do /shop, nothing happens, and the server just freezes until it eventually crashes, i dont know how to fix this issue, but if anyone does, pls help me out. Thank you sm. :)

I saw you DM me, i replied

Anyone have an idea why buy IDs would show numerical numbers?

for example /shop shows 23 for element and not "element". . . but it only works if you type /buy element 1 so the file knows what is correct.

JSON:
        "1":{
            "Type":"item",
            "Description":"Element x 1",
            "Price":1000,
                {
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'"
                }
            ]
        },

Im pretty sure your code is like this, if it is you need to change the following

Code:
        "1 change this line here to whatever you want this is the id":{

Hello,

first one - nice plugin, but i can`t seem to make if work get one error. I really hope someone can help me.

Hello,

Thanks for the quick answer,how do I know to fix this? Sine in new to plugins I don',t know much about this stuff.

Hello, I'm having an issue where the game, upon loading, keeps saying it cannot use value() with null. I am using the MySQL database to try and connect all of the servers on the cluster, but I am at a loss on how to try and fix this issue. JSON is valid, so no issues there. I'm fairly new at this, but I followed all the tutorials that I could find and could not find anything to resolve this issue. ;-;
Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
JSON:
        "1":{
            "Price":1000,
                {
                    "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element_C'"
                }
            ]
        },

Im pretty sure your code is like this, if it is you need to change the following

Code:
        "1 change this line here to whatever you want this is the id":{

My code is like that - Weird because it only works with /buy element 1 so it knows its buyid is element
"element": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Element (100x)",
"Price": 350,
"Items": [{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"
}]
},

anyone can share with me there shop json file , its hard for me to edit it my self it keep saying im missing } on a pastebin or something

here is my json file , im not the best at working with json xD , thanks for the help i appreciate !
also , i tried to add rank but it keep crashing :l

Hey man. I love your plugin. I do have one suggestions, not sure how difficult it would be. But would you be able to add a parameter to require a map check. Say I have an argy in the arkshop config. If a player buys it on ab they will use their points and get nothing. So I need to make different configs. Just thought it would be cool. Maybe also a parameter to check if player has ascended like the level requirement etc.

Is there a way to add an array of items for a command?

For example:
/buy mystery

The results of this would pull 1 item from an array of listed items that were placed into the config

I can't seem to figure out how to get selling dino's with saddles as a pair right. Every time I have tried so far it crashes game. Just to verify that I can't configure it properly I removed that bit of code and the shop runs like a champ. Does anyone have an example they can share from their json file?

Hello, I'm having an issue where the game, upon loading, keeps saying it cannot use value() with null. I am using the MySQL database to try and connect all of the servers on the cluster, but I am at a loss on how to try and fix this issue. JSON is valid, so no issues there. I'm fairly new at this, but I followed all the tutorials that I could find and could not find anything to resolve this issue. ;-;
Any help is appreciated!

I do not have too much knowledge with mysql but it sounds to be like its a coding error in your shop, i would recommend checking each line of code carefully

Can I add a dinosaur and this dinosaur's saddle to a product?

Yes, for that you can use the kit system, you cannot selt dinos + items in one go, its either dinos or items not both, thats why kits are for, for multiple dinos/items

My code is like that - Weird because it only works with /buy element 1 so it knows its buyid is element
"element": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Element (100x)",
"Price": 350,
"Items": [{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 100,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Element.PrimalItemResource_Element'"
}]
},

when you use /buy element 1 it should buy 100 element, are you sure you dont have conflicting coding ids in your code?

Hey man. I love your plugin. I do have one suggestions, not sure how difficult it would be. But would you be able to add a parameter to require a map check. Say I have an argy in the arkshop config. If a player buys it on ab they will use their points and get nothing. So I need to make different configs. Just thought it would be cool. Maybe also a parameter to check if player has ascended like the level requirement etc.

from my understanding you want diferent databases for each different map?

@Stefanlyl actually , it loaded fine , but when i typed /shop it crashed the server here the crash report

Error in coding syntax, even if its a valid json, somewhere along the code itsa , or a symbol that shoulnt be there or its missing

Is there a way to add an array of items for a command?

For example:
/buy mystery

The results of this would pull 1 item from an array of listed items that were placed into the config

not possible

I can't seem to figure out how to get selling dino's with saddles as a pair right. Every time I have tried so far it crashes game. Just to verify that I can't configure it properly I removed that bit of code and the shop runs like a champ. Does anyone have an example they can share from their json file?

Kits, kits, kits, /shop is for either dino, or items, not both, kits for for a mix between them such as an argy with its saddle

I do not have too much knowledge with mysql but it sounds to be like its a coding error in your shop, i would recommend checking each line of code carefully

Yes, for that you can use the kit system, you cannot selt dinos + items in one go, its either dinos or items not both, thats why kits are for, for multiple dinos/items

when you use /buy element 1 it should buy 100 element, are you sure you dont have conflicting coding ids in your code?

from my understanding you want diferent databases for each different map?

Error in coding syntax, even if its a valid json, somewhere along the code itsa , or a symbol that shoulnt be there or its missing

not possible

Kits, kits, kits, /shop is for either dino, or items, not both, kits for for a mix between them such as an argy with its saddle

The kit is my gift for a newcomer.

@ProjectRoot

Yes, im sure. The entire /shop X pages displays sequential numbers, however only the proper buyid from the config file work. The very first test file I used had sequential buyids, but that file is long gone. Could it be cached somewhere?

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back