Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
@Michidu any chance of adding ChangeKitAmount, ArkShop.Reload, ResetPoints, ResetKits to the rcon commands? I'm most interested in ChangeKitAmount... I want to automate my discord bot to add kits to people who are subscribers to a twitch stream.... i have all the discord and rcon side handled... just need to be able to changekitamount thru rcon.

This is the best plugin ever for ARK! Thanks for your time!

-B

hi, sorry to disturb, I am a Chinese, my English is not very good, so I rely on translation software to study your project,Now I have a problem.When I modify the description to be Chinese, I will make a mistake.Can he be allowed to support Chinese?I really do not understand, if you know what is the reason, please help me, thank you very much.
{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":5,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":5
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":15
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":15,
"ShopDisplayTime":30.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.5,
"DbPathOverride":""
},
"Kits":{
"新手礼包":{
"DefaultAmount":2,
"Price":90,
"Description":"老鹰和鞍",
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":5,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"vip":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
{
"Level":150,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'"
}
]
}
},
"ShopItems":{
"djs":{
"Type":"dino",
"Description":"du jiao shou",
"Level":100,
"Price":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Equus/Equus_Character_BP_Unicorn.Equus_Character_BP_Unicorn'"
},
"js100":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100 jin shu ding",
"Price":20,
{
"Quality":0,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}
]
},
"gongju":{
"Description":"xin shou san jian tao",
"Price":10,
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponPike.PrimalItem_WeaponPike'"
}
]
},
"guangzhu":{
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"zhao huan guang zhu",
"ClassName":"SupplyCrate_Level03_Double_C"
},
"sqls":{
"Description":"lie shou shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_1_C"
},
"sqtj":{
"Description":"tuan jie shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_2_C"
},
"sqwz":{
"Description":"wen zhong shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_3_C"
},
"sqlsjz":{
"Description":"lan se jiao zha shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_4_C"
},
"sqzh":{
"Description":"zhi hui shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_5_C"
},
"sqtz":{
"Description":"tian zhu shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_6_C"
},
"sqts":{
"Description":"tun shi shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_7_C"
},
"sqmy":{
"Description":"mian yi shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_8_C"
},
"sqqz":{
"Description":"qiang zhuang shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_9_C"
},
"sqhsjz":{
"Description":"hong se jiao zha shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_10_C"
},
"sqcb":{
"Description":"can bao shen qi",
"ClassName":"ArtifactCrate_11_C"
}
},
"SellItems":{
"js100":{
"Description":"100 jin shu",
"Price":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"Shop",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">gou mai cheng gong</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">gou mai cheng gong</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">gou mai cheng gong</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">gou mai cheng gong</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">ni huo de {0} dian ! (zong gong yong you: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"ni you {0} dian",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">ni de dian shu bu gou</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">cuo wu id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">ni mei zi ge gou mai zhe ge </>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">bu neng mai zhe ge le</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"chao guo gou mai {0} ci shu shang xian",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"ShopUsage":"da kai shang dian",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
"SellCmd":"/sell",
"ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
"SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
"NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
"SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>"
}
}

@Michidu any chance of adding ChangeKitAmount, ArkShop.Reload, ResetPoints, ResetKits to the rcon commands? I'm most interested in ChangeKitAmount... I want to automate my discord bot to add kits to people who are subscribers to a twitch stream.... i have all the discord and rcon side handled... just need to be able to changekitamount thru rcon.

This is the best plugin ever for ARK! Thanks for your time!

-B
Ok, will add it.
hi, sorry to disturb, I am a Chinese, my English is not very good, so I rely on translation software to study your project,Now I have a problem.When I modify the description to be Chinese, I will make a mistake.Can he be allowed to support Chinese?I really do not understand, if you know what is the reason, please help me, thank you very much.
Is your config file encoded as utf-8? The plugin does support utf-8 (mostly) which should be enough for the Chinese language.

Ok, will add it.

@Michidu
Thanks!!!!

Not sure if you caught the post above... i was going to post it as an idea in requests... but it seems like it would fall into this mod the best. Is there a way to do load-outs? A kit you spawn with every time you spawn in... You could have different ones bases on Permissions mod and such.

Another curious question... Is there a way from your back end when you spawn objects for players to clamp the quality? For example, when you give yourself 5 saddles at #8 quality they come in all over the place. Is they a way to clamp the stuff spawned to be the same? Saddles, armor, weapeons.

Thanks for your time as always!

-B

@Michidu
Thanks!!!!

Not sure if you caught the post above... i was going to post it as an idea in requests... but it seems like it would fall into this mod the best. Is there a way to do load-outs? A kit you spawn with every time you spawn in... You could have different ones bases on Permissions mod and such.

Another curious question... Is there a way from your back end when you spawn objects for players to clamp the quality? For example, when you give yourself 5 saddles at #8 quality they come in all over the place. Is they a way to clamp the stuff spawned to be the same? Saddles, armor, weapeons.

Thanks for your time as always!

-B
As of now, there is no good way to auto give kits.
Not sure about quality but i will look at it.

Hi there, how exactly do i add Dinos and Items Under the Same Shop ID and make it work? i cant manage to get it to work? Thanks

I am interested in using this plugin but I don't want to increase the gap between players who can play lots of hours and players who can play only a couple of hours a day. Is it possible to use the point system in a way to make players earn points in other ways then just by being online on the server? Or can we give everyone a monthly gift or something?

I am interested in using this plugin but I don't want to increase the gap between players who can play lots of hours and players who can play only a couple of hours a day. Is it possible to use the point system in a way to make players earn points in other ways then just by being online on the server? Or can we give everyone a monthly gift or something?
More ways to receive points are planned. Anyway, you can always give points manually (for events or other activity). Giving points manually to all players every month is not hard also, it can be done with one simple query to the database.

More ways to receive points are planned. Anyway, you can always give points manually (for events or other activity). Giving points manually to all players every month is not hard also, it can be done with one simple query to the database.

Can I disable the points over time system and give players points myself?

Hi i try use kit and all the time it crash my server can someone help with it.
The vip and tools is working fine.
And another thing is on my local server it don't crash just the the host I've been using.

"starterbase":{
"Description":"Starter Base Kit.",
"Price": 500,
{
"Amount":3,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Vault/PrimalItemStructure_Vault_Medium.PrimalItemStructure_Vault_Medium'"
},
{
"Amount": 2,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple.PrimalItemStructure_Bed_Simple'"
},
{
"Amount": 2,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/AirConditioner/PrimalItemStructure_AirConditioner2.PrimalItemStructure_AirConditioner2'"
},
{
"Amount":9,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Foundations/Square/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Foundation_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Foundation_Metal'"
},
{
"Amount": 23,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Walls/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Wall_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Wall_Metal'"
},
{
"Amount":9,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Ceilings/Square/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Ceiling_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Ceiling_Metal'"
},
{
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Structures/Doorframes/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Doorframe_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Doorframe_Metal'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Doors/Doors/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_Door_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_Door_Metal'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Forge/PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_2.PrimalItemStructure_IndustrialForge_2'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/Smithy/PrimalItemStructure_Smithy.PrimalItemStructure_Smithy'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Crafting/MortarPestle/PrimalItemStructure_MortarPestlePlus.PrimalItemStructure_MortarPestlePlus'"
},
{
"Àmount":1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Crafting/Station/PrimalItemStructure_SPlusCraftingStation.PrimalItemStructure_SPlusCraftingStation'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/BoostedFab/WirelessGen/PrimalItemStructure_WirelessGen.PrimalItemStructure_WirelessGen'"
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Gasoline.PrimalItemResource_Gasoline'"
}
],

]
},
"vip":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
{
"Level":120,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},
"tools":{
"Description":"Starter tools Kit",
"Price": 150,
{
"Quality":4.2,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
},
{
"Quality":4.2,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
}
],

]
}

Well that's not the complete config file. But try to take away "Dinos" section since you have it twice.
And do you get any crash logs or error messages in the server console ?

Regards
Foppa

Hi, can you tell me why i can buy kits, but not shop items, it just ignores it, if i put the wrong id in, i get an error message

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back