Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
good afternoon people, i tried to make a shop list but unfortunately the shop wont load, https://pastebin.com/DYJKxVHh in the pastebin is all the current config that dosent load, any guide on how to fix it? im out of ideas, been working on this for 12h straight

03/18/20 04:17 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 111032: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '}'
03/18/20 04:17 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Help, please

good afternoon people, i tried to make a shop list but unfortunately the shop wont load, https://pastebin.com/DYJKxVHh in the pastebin is all the current config that dosent load, any guide on how to fix it? im out of ideas, been working on this for 12h straight

Your JSON is invalid. JSON doesn't support the comments from the example config that begin with // and explain how each line works. These will all need to be removed, then copy and paste your config into a JSON validator, like: https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ to locate any other issues.

Your JSON is invalid. JSON doesn't support the comments from the example config that begin with // and explain how each line works. These will all need to be removed, then copy and paste your config into a JSON validator, like: https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ to locate any other issues.
Thanks a lot for your reply i found the issue, any idea how may i add users to different groups?

Hello, so i'm new in the world of ark plugins, and i've tried to do something with this plugin, but when I launch the server, none commands works

https://pastebin.com/tNTAE91t

edit: after some hours searching, i finnaly found the error, so we can close this topic :D

Last edited:
It would be beneficially if you could make it so the various green and red text that show up on successful commands in the chat were to only showup if you have debugging enabled or something along those lines. Some plugins will update points without hooking to make the mod be able to run independently. The text can be very cumbersome since it shows even if a player is not meant to see admin side stuff like that.

is it at all possible to use shop to spawn in wild dinos? it seems like it should be possible to do via admincheats as "Command":"GiveEngrams" works. but i cannot get it to work doing (this is a boss from Annunaki genesis)
"Command":"SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Genesis/Dinosaurs/Argentavis/Warden/WardenArgent_Character_BP_GNS.WardenArgent_Character_BP_GNS'" 1000 1 1 600"

Hi, here the infos to my stacking mods for sell items.
Ex. for Stone:
10000-90 "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
5000-90 "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack5000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
2500-90 "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/MyStack/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
2500-50 "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack50/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
1000-50 "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack1000_50/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"

Greatings Hulk

so, my in-game shop seems to be giving me problems. Coding all verifies on jsonlint.com and on CodVerter. I can type in /points and it will show my total, but anytime I type in /shop the server instantly crashes.

here's the code if it needs looking at, and again...I DID check on several validators and they all say it's fine, so I'm not sure what's going on. https://pastebin.com/RdvV8xrS

Dear Michu,
Is there a way to include input parameters when buying? For example, use "\buy item amount i1 i2" where "i1" and "i2" are variables that can be used as command inputs?
Cheers,
Pablo.

ability to sort shop items by either name or by the order they are in the json, atm even if they are in order one after the other in the json they are still in random order showing in game.

Did you ever figure out how to make the shop show in the same order as your JSON?

Hi Thanks for a very good plugin. When entering a command I want to use {TribeID}. Is there a way?

Yes , I have 10 servers and each server has its own config.

We have 5 Maps in our Cluster and get always these Message shown:

[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

They use all the same file. How to fix it?

If player A connect on Center, he will have the same Points on other Maps too if i sperate all files?

I'm having trouble with not receiving the items in my starter kit and the ptera is not mountable. The other kit works fine so I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I would really appreciate some help

There is some kind of an issue. If you cap a item due to the players level (Engram x can be bought at level 100), its possible to ride a dino which has the required level and you can buy the item/engram either.

We have 5 Maps in our Cluster and get always these Message shown:

[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp ArkShop::points::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

They use all the same file. How to fix it?

If player A connect on Center, he will have the same Points on other Maps too if i sperate all files?
No if you have multiple servers you need to use a mysql database otherwise you'll run into corruption issues running 5 servers.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back