Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
03/06/20 10:53 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2490: syntax error - unexpected ':'; expected ']'

im not sure where the error is ? is there some way i can add someone on discord or something who is familiar with the shop to help me, ive got the basics down i just need to fine tune it and need help.
SeaBass#8803

Hello folks, lately i've been looking for a simple .config which contains maybe only kibbles,beehives,cryopods,haircuts, saw a similar shop on several servers and it's placed bottom right usually. Tried to make one but my server doesn't recognize it or it doesn't work. If you can help or have something similar Duke#3660, please.

anyone know how to move the shop to a different location? when i do /shop i would like it to be in the bottom right

My server is not starting using this cfg, any ideeas?
first of all. . . . as soon as i open, i notice

JSON:
{
  "Mysql": {
    "UseMysql": false,
    "MysqlHost": "localhost",
    "MysqlUser": "apitest",
    "MysqlPass": "12345",
    "MysqlDB": "apitest"
  },

spaces will make it hang. the easiest way to fix this is using notepad++ do a search & replace,
search for:
JSON:
: "
and replace with
JSON:
:"

Michidu submitted a new resource:

Shop, Currency & Kits - Ingame shop, custom currency and kits for ARK

Read more about this resource...

is there a correct way to combine a dino and a saddle as a shop item, or is this not possible?
i tried this:
JSON:
"argy":{ 
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"Argentavis",
      "Level":500,
      "Price":100,
      "Neutered":true,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'",
      "Items":[ 
        { 
          "Quality":1,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Amount":1,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle'"
        }
      ]
    },

and it doesn't work. is this even possible, or is combining items and dinos in a single entry restricted to the kits section?

when i buy a kit on my server it doesnt take my points but if i buy a shop item it takes my points. what do i do?

is there a correct way to combine a dino and a saddle as a shop item, or is this not possible?
i tried this:
JSON:
"argy":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"Argentavis",
      "Level":500,
      "Price":100,
      "Neutered":true,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'",
        {
          "Quality":1,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_ArgentavisSaddle'"
        }
      ]
    },

and it doesn't work. is this even possible, or is combining items and dinos in a single entry restricted to the kits section?

I had a similar problem at one point the best way to do it is actually make them as kits like here's an example of a kit for my server

Code:
    "Mantis":{
    "DefaultAmount":1,  
      "Price":10000,
      "MinLevel": 60,
      "MaxLevel": 115,
      "Description":"Max lvl Mantis",
      "Permissions":"default,admin",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
        {
          "Quality":5,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/PrimalItemArmor_MantisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_MantisSaddle'"
        }
      ],
      "Dinos":[
        {
          "Level":1124,
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/Mantis_Character_BP.Mantis_Character_BP'"
        }
      ],
      "unlockengram":[
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/PrimalItemArmor_MantisSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_MantisSaddle'"
        }
      ]
    }

Last edited:
when i buy a kit on my server it doesnt take my points but if i buy a shop item it takes my points. what do i do?
how are you typing the command in to buy the kit it need to be (/kit buy [name] [amount]) and to use it it is (/kit [name]) also make sure the price tag is in your config

Code:
    "DefaultAmount":3000,    
      "Price":1,          <------ THIS 

My server is not starting using this cfg, any ideeas?

I took a look over your file and I'm not sure what you're totally trying to go for but I've seen some spots that do not work where you were putting them you can't have a dino spawn and a item spawn in the same store ID you can do that in a kit but not in a shop you also can't just completely remove the selling items area if you don't want people to sell items then leave it empty like this

Code:
"SellItems":{
  },

blow I am going to attach my server config file as an example also try using note++ it's a free software that it makes it easier to code

I had a similar problem at one point the best way to do it is actually make them as kits like here's an example of a kit for my server

Code:
        {
        }
      ],
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/Mantis/Mantis_Character_BP.Mantis_Character_BP'"
        }
      ],
        {
        }
      ]
    }

have you ever tried to daisychain a shop item and a kit? like setup a kit with a dino and a saddle, then setup a shop item that just links to the command to buy the kit. curious if that would work fine or create too much work for the server to process.

KIT:

JSON:
      "Price":1000,
      "MinLevel": 1,
      "MaxLevel": 200,
        {
        }
      ],
        {
          "Level":900,
        }
      ],
        {
        }
      ]
    }

SHOP ITEM:

JSON:
"mantis":{ 
      "Type":"command",
      "Description":"Lvl 900 Mantis with saddle and saddle engram",
      "Permissions":"Admins,Premiums,Default",
      "Price":0,
        { 
          "Command":"buykit mantis"
        }
      ]
    },

Last edited:
have you ever tried to daisychain a shop item and a kit? like setup a kit with a dino and a saddle, then setup a shop item that just links to the command to buy the kit. curious if that would work fine or create too much work for the server to process.

the problem with that is the shop can only do one typing like spawn Dino spawn item or do command so unfortunately no the way it is coded it cannot do it in that way only kit can do several different types at one time

the problem with that is the shop can only do one typing like spawn Dino spawn item or do command so unfortunately no the way it is coded it cannot do it in that way only kit can do several different types at one time

it was a thought lol. . . thanks for all your answers

I took a look over your file and I'm not sure what you're totally trying to go for but I've seen some spots that do not work where you were putting them you can't have a dino spawn and a item spawn in the same store ID you can do that in a kit but not in a shop you also can't just completely remove the selling items area if you don't want people to sell items then leave it empty like this

Code:
"SellItems":{
  },

blow I am going to attach my server config file as an example also try using note++ it's a free software that it makes it easier to code
Right so, now my servers crashes when i type /shop ...

Code:
        {
        }
      ],
        {
        }
      ],
        {
        }
      ]
    }

Tried your example from your shop. . . and its non-working. shop reports i successfully bought a kit but it doesn't give me the dino or saddle. something is wrong with the syntax somewhere.

Is there a specific DB layout we need for MySQL? I've the creds and the correct DB pointed to in the config but it keeps failing to connect

Having server crash issues when players transfer to another map as soon as they load in that server they just connected to, it crashes. Here is the crashstack.

Does anyone know if i can point ark shop to a different config file for each server instance? I run my cluster all from one file structure and want to change the options in the shop for Aberration and Genesis.

Does anyone know if i can point ark shop to a different config file for each server instance? I run my cluster all from one file structure and want to change the options in the shop for Aberration and Genesis.

you might could try moving the config file to a parent directory, then using symlinks in the plugin folders to point to that config. but i will also add. from my experience, it is quite handy to have mirrored configs, like when you're doing intense editing, theres already a backup config if you need to revert changes.

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back