Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hello I have a problem. The quality of an ascending article is 10 and I put it but it does not come out if or if ascending. Anyone who can help me please?

try to set it to 100

Thanks, I bought 10 and I got 10 ascents, then I bought 150 and they gave me 149 ascents. Now the problem is that the percentage of damage is 700 in some cases. Do you know how to fix it?

how to add structure in shop, i was added but if i buy game will crash how to fix or can u give me example pls

what is the "give points" command for a tebex site if i'm selling arkshop points on my there? I know how to give points in game but that's because i'll know their steamID, but how do i set it up so that tebex gives the points to the steam ID purchasing them?

Okay, so I'm not sure what's wrong with my json here. Validated it multiple times using 2 different validators, but when I started up the server it crashes at startup. Attaching it here as well as in a .txt document, if anybody could help me figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong.

Thanks Annica, that somehow slipped past me. Everything has validated and I don't see anything else now, but still not letting my server start up with the shop. This is doing my head in.

so I'm looking for the shop to do a currency exchange but I'm coming into a little bit of a problem I know the command remove hexagon points or add then but I don't believe there's any way to check to make sure the First Command went through before the second one did so for a better example the hexagon points will be known as H and the shop points will be known as S I can easily convert s into h by setting the shop price for whatever I want and having it run the command to add points to a player but if I get it to run two commands remove h from a player I cannot find a way to check that the points are removed before going on to adding s letting people on the server just farm that one until they have all the s they want then exchanging it for h so I'm looking for any help suggestions or ideas or maybe an update that can actually just use the age currency thank you for any help

by the way if anyone wants to know the command to add and remove currency is this cheat AddHexagons 1000 or cheat AddHexagons -1000 the problem is you can't remove more than a player has

Thanks Annica, that somehow slipped past me. Everything has validated and I don't see anything else now, but still not letting my server start up with the shop. This is doing my head in.

Yes, I know, I tested it on my server and got a json.exception.type_error.306 when the server started, but couldn't find out why! Maybe someone else knows more about it, I'm not an expert, I only know a few basics!

Okay, so I'm not sure what's wrong with my json here. Validated it multiple times using 2 different validators, but when I started up the server it crashes at startup. Attaching it here as well as in a .txt document, if anybody could help me figure out what the hell I'm doing wrong.

OK, your configuration error is "ShopItems" and "Messages" are in the "Kits" section. It's should be outside like the "Kits" section. 😉

i need help bad from someone familiar with this, i cant make kits or starter bases and i cant find a tutorial on top of that, i made changes to my shop that were working before and now it just doesn't turn on or even pop up in ark with commands

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back