Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Really having trouble Syncing points and kits across my cluster. i have a MySQL server/database and have set up a schema. I have add my info into the config as below
{
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":true,
"MysqlHost":"?",
"MysqlUser":"?",
"MysqlPass":"?",
"MysqlDB":"?"
},

But as soon as i change "UseMysql" to true, the plugin stops working. Am i missing something? what name should the Schema on MySQL have?

I need help please.....this is baffling me.lol

My server isn't starting, I checked the json coding with the JSONLint website and it says it's valid, so not sure what the issue is.

This is the error I'm getting:
PHP:
02/06/20 19:39 [API][warning] (API::PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Hello Guys can you me say what is here fales this what post is for ragnarok boss hard when i this will buy he dont funk pls help thx

"Ragnarok Hard": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Ragnarok Hard",
"Price": 1500,
"Items": [
{
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_11.PrimalItemArtifact_11'",
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_07.PrimalItemArtifact_07'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_03.PrimalItemArtifact_03'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_06.PrimalItemArtifact_06'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_04.PrimalItemArtifact_04'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_08.PrimalItemArtifact_08'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_01.PrimalItemArtifact_01'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_02.PrimalItemArtifact_02'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_05.PrimalItemArtifact_05'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_09.PrimalItemArtifact_09'",
},
{
"Amount": 25,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Argentavis.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Argentavis'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilo.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilo'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Boa.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Boa'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalania.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalania'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalodon.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalodon'",
},
{
"Amount": 10,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Spino.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Spino'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sarco.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sarco'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sauro.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sauro'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Thylaco.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Thylaco'",
},
{
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Tuso.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Tuso'",
}
]
},

Can you Show what is false at the ragnarok easy medium and hard pls i can this buy this dont works THX

so the code have no erros and the blueprints are good, you can see him on the store ?
you reload your config ?

okey ist going i have false write i have write Ragnarök Easy and This is rigth RagnarokEasy

Hey, I seem to be having an issue on my server that appears to come from this shop API. All of my online players experience some server lag when any player gains their hourly points. I currently have it set up where 2/3 servers are on a dedicated machine alongside the MySQL database for the shop and this 3rd server is on a separate dedicated machine connected to that same MySQL database.

I have made sure the ports are open for the MySQL database. The other two servers are running just fine with no lag at all. All three servers are running a completely identical shop config file as well. The only other clue is that the players mention a Screenshot_16 lag spike felt across the server when a player logs in too. I have confirmed there is a small lag spike (10-20 sec) caused by both point gain and by someone logging in.

I am not sure if the two are related, but I figured I'd ask here and wait to see if anyone had some insight while working on the snapshot issue myself. Any help would be appreciated!

I was wondering if this plugin has or will have a way to watch the date and time to add like weekend rates for points. Maybe on the weekends discount to shop items ect. I know this may be a long shot but just been changing the file(s) every friday night to make this work manually.
all I can recommend is just making copying the config and configuring it to normal and like you have where everything is discounted and just swap it every friday night/12am saturday to sunday night/12am monday.

Really having trouble Syncing points and kits across my cluster. i have a MySQL server/database and have set up a schema. I have add my info into the config as below
{
"Mysql":{
"UseMysql":true,
"MysqlHost":"?",
"MysqlUser":"?",
"MysqlPass":"?",
"MysqlDB":"?"
},

But as soon as i change "UseMysql" to true, the plugin stops working. Am i missing something? what name should the Schema on MySQL have?

I need help please.....this is baffling me.lol
you need to input the info it is asking not just "?" that wont work thats why it wont load after you do that.

Looks kile the shop is crashing. Any tips on where to look to find the reason?

Fatal error!

VERSION: 304.455
KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9f5f59159) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
VCRUNTIME140.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9ac344462) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ArkShop.dll!nlohmann::basic_json<std::map,std::vector,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >,bool,__int64,unsigned __int64,double,std::allocator,nlohmann::adl_serializer>::value<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >,0>() (0x00007ff9c37ac117) + 71 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\json.hpp:12848]
ArkShop.dll!ArkShop::GetText() (0x00007ff9c37a376f) + 86 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\arkshop.cpp:100]
ArkShop.dll!ArkShop::points::AddPoints() (0x00007ff9c37c3985) + 88 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp:27]
ArkShop.dll!<lambda_503127798b096aa3a05a31dff7c449ff>::eek:perator()() (0x00007ff9c37a3626) + 12 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\arkshop.cpp:80]
ArkShop.dll!ArkShop::TimedRewards::RewardTimer() (0x00007ff9c385c727) + 0 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\timedrewards.cpp:68]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007ff9df694228) + 36 bytes [D:\Programs\Ark\ARK-Server-API\version\Core\Private\Ark\HooksImpl.cpp:143]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff7a69227e7) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1087]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff7a67db9d5) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1294]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff7a6742ebe) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1170]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff7a53762a6) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2432]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff7a537214c) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff7a537727a) + 5 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff7a53773d1) + 8 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:213]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7a7726e59) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9f71c7974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff9f9c4a271) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]
慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲牐浩污潗汲卤瑥楴杮൳䰊獡⁴敒潭整䘠湵瑣潩汃敩瑮捁䝫潯䵤癯൥

@Michidu, or anyone else monitoring this, any news on support for 'shops' to be 'multi type' like kits yet? i.e. use /buy an argent with a saddle and a cryopod? or perhaps spawn an argent with a saddle already on it, etc.

Also I noticed that the /kit command doesn't utilize 'max per page' and was wondering if we could maybe create a '/kitlist' command that could show multiple pages of '/kit' if possible then we would make the '/kit' command display the first page of '/kitlist' if there is no argument present with a display message that states "Use /kitlist '#' to view more pages of kits!".

*Jackie Chan Grandfather* ONE MOOOORE THING, could you help us admins out by changing the chat response to a user that informs them they typed the kit wrong rather than telling them they don't have permissions.

Other than these feature requests this plugin works flawlessly, Lots of people on here complaining it doesn't work but mostly I just see JSON errors and ID errors everywhere.

If you're new to this type of thing here are some great tools for you all:

When posting code make sure to use the
Code:
[code] [ /code]
or use a code pasting website.

http://www.pastebin.com/ - Post code in the raw, unformated, no fricken emojis in it lol.
http://json.parser.online.fr/ - Free online realtime .JSON parser - Copy and paste your code to make sure your file is right before you launch your server!
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDs - List of all vanilla creature ID's by blueprint
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs - List of all vanilla item ID's by blueprint

Spawning in 'Mod items' is as simple as finding the 'spawn command' and extracting the blueprint path from it the admin cheat command.

Depending on your set-up and on your knowledge of BAT files, i.e. if you're renting your server or maybe running ASM on a local computer there are loads of ways to sync/update shop files across clusters etc. I have a few simple ways to do it myself and I'm willing to share if people are running a local ASM server and have a basic grasp on command prompt/powershell.

Last edited:
@Michidu, or anyone else monitoring this, any news on support for 'shops' to be 'multi type' like kits yet? i.e. use /buy an argent with a saddle and a cryopod? or perhaps spawn an argent with a saddle already on it, etc.

Also I noticed that the /kit command doesn't utilize 'max per page' and was wondering if we could maybe create a '/kitlist' command that could show multiple pages of '/kit' if possible then we would make the '/kit' command display the first page of '/kitlist' if there is no argument present with a display message that states "Use /kitlist '#' to view more pages of kits!".

*Jackie Chan Grandfather* ONE MOOOORE THING, could you help us admins out by changing the chat response to a user that informs them they typed the kit wrong rather than telling them they don't have permissions.

Other than these feature requests this plugin works flawlessly, Lots of people on here complaining it doesn't work but mostly I just see JSON errors and ID errors everywhere.

If you're new to this type of thing here are some great tools for you all:

When posting code make sure to use the
Code:
[code] [ /code]
or use a code pasting website.

http://www.pastebin.com/ - Post code in the raw, unformated, no fricken emojis in it lol.
http://json.parser.online.fr/ - Free online realtime .JSON parser - Copy and paste your code to make sure your file is right before you launch your server!
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Creature_IDs - List of all vanilla creature ID's by blueprint
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Item_IDs - List of all vanilla item ID's by blueprint

Spawning in 'Mod items' is as simple as finding the 'spawn command' and extracting the blueprint path from it the admin cheat command.

Depending on your set-up and on your knowledge of BAT files, i.e. if you're renting your server or maybe running ASM on a local computer there are loads of ways to sync/update shop files across clusters etc. I have a few simple ways to do it myself and I'm willing to share if people are running a local ASM server and have a basic grasp on command prompt/powershell.
please tell me your secrets

Fatal error!

ArkShop.dll!nlohmann::basic_json<std::map,std::vector,std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >,bool,__int64,unsigned __int64,double,std::allocator,nlohmann::adl_serializer>::value<std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >,0>() (0x00007ff9c37ac117) + 71 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\json.hpp:12848]
ArkShop.dll!ArkShop::GetText() (0x00007ff9c37a376f) + 86 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\arkshop.cpp:100]
ArkShop.dll!ArkShop::points::AddPoints() (0x00007ff9c37c3985) + 88 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\points.cpp:27]
ArkShop.dll!<lambda_503127798b096aa3a05a31dff7c449ff>::eek:perator()() (0x00007ff9c37a3626) + 12 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\arkshop.cpp:80]
ArkShop.dll!ArkShop::TimedRewards::RewardTimer() (0x00007ff9c385c727) + 0 bytes [d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\timedrewards.cpp:68]
VERSION.dll!ArkApi::Hook_AGameState_DefaultTimer() (0x00007ff9df694228) + 36 bytes [D:\Programs\Ark\ARK-Server-API\version\Core\Private\Ark\HooksImpl.cpp:143]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FTimerManager::Tick() (0x00007ff7a69227e7) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\timermanager.cpp:1087]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::Tick() (0x00007ff7a67db9d5) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1294]
ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Tick() (0x00007ff7a6742ebe) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:1170]
ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Tick() (0x00007ff7a53762a6) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2432]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff7a537214c) + 0 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:140]
ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff7a537727a) + 5 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]
ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff7a53773d1) + 8 bytes [d:\arktrunk_clean\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:213]
ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7a7726e59) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]
I honestly don't know but it looks like emojis could be causing it so remove all emojis then try again

okey ist going i have false write i have write Ragnarök Easy and This is rigth RagnarokEasy
are you trying to give them Ragnarok Easy? I think you have to give them all the artifacts and required resources like theri claws and for them to start it manually with a transmitter

Fatal error!

Hi, I have the same problem as him. I crashed the store days ago and before an update did not happen. Any help please? @TyBraniff

So i've been using your plugin for about 2 days now and i have some small issues i could really use your help with. the starter kit is automatically given upon spawn and i want that to be something the players can buy at anytime. After that i have added several kits and they say they've been purchased but i don't receive any of the items those kits give. is there something i'm not doing right? I've included my JSON file for review.

So i've been using your plugin for about 2 days now and i have some small issues i could really use your help with. the starter kit is automatically given upon spawn and i want that to be something the players can buy at anytime. After that i have added several kits and they say they've been purchased but i don't receive any of the items those kits give. is there something i'm not doing right? I've included my JSON file for review.
just add a price to the starter kit, which kits are you having trouble with?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back