Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
i need help bad from someone familiar with this, i cant make kits or starter bases and i cant find a tutorial on top of that, i made changes to my shop that were working before and now it just doesn't turn on or even pop up in ark with commands

you have simple errors on line 103 to 105.
You're "Quality": 0-100,
should be "Quality":0,
or if you want to improve the item you can put in instead of a 1,2,3,4,5 this last one would be a quality ascendant.

How can i set the shop, that new Players can get their stuff after give the command starter. I tryed everything. Everytime if someone spawn new or getting killed , after spawning getting the stuff automatically.
please help

Here an example with nearly all weapons and armors :)
I used it for a server without taming and just killing dinos for farming points with the shop rewards and stats plugin.

Hello, is it possible to put skins of past events in the store?

How can i set the shop, that new Players can get their stuff after give the command starter. I tryed everything. Everytime if someone spawn new or getting killed , after spawning getting the stuff automatically.
please help

Code:
"OnlyFromSpawn":true, // Players can receive this kit only on spawn

Does anyone know if you can make a kit with items, and unlockengram types? I have item and dino kits, but have not yet tried unlockengram as a category in place of dino.

Having arkshop related crashing issues. Can someone give me an idea why it may be happening. Note: Only seeing this issue on Scorched Earth. Other maps are fine.

Thanks!

Hi, that was possible to add "Permissions" for /shop ?
If it's not, can we add a command in /kit for use "permissions" ? Because i try to add a command in a kit, but server crash when we use the kit ....
Thanks

how can i create 3 groups, if i create more than 2 the plugin doesnt work

"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 1,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 10
},
"vip1": {
"Amount": 15
},
"vip": {
"Amount": 20
},
}
},

how can i create 3 groups, if i create more than 2 the plugin doesnt work

"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 1,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 10
},
"vip1": {
"Amount": 15
},
},
}
},

Issue is here:

},
}
},

It should be:

}
}
},

Im new to modding and adding plugins to servers and just have no clue where to start adding lines into the config for new kits. Could i have an example of where to start? or just help in general?

Im new to modding and adding plugins to servers and just have no clue where to start adding lines into the config for new kits. Could i have an example of where to start? or just help in general?
could you give an example of a cat you would like to add

could you give an example of a cat you would like to add
i have actually figured out how to add items to my shop page with a JSON editor. but when i try to edit kits if i make a new one and go ingame and try to do /kit my server shuts off, JSON lint says its a valid file tho so idk whats wrong with the kits everything else works fine.

why don't you show me the page

I tried with / shop page 1
/ shop 1
and nothing

03/06/20 10:53 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 2490: syntax error - unexpected ':'; expected ']'

im not sure where the error is ? is there some way i can add someone on discord or something who is familiar with the shop to help me, ive got the basics down i just need to fine tune it and need help.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back