Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Add this problem to the list:
03/01/21 19:26 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted
Also adding a SteamId to a group always says: "Player or Group does not exist"

I'm using SqlLite multiples maps using the same DB.

ArkShop error has nothing to do with the permissions plugin.

I use Sqlite on my dev box and was able to add a group ("permissions.addgroup newgroup") then add it to a steamid ("permissions.add 1234567890123456 newgroup") without issues.

ArkShop error has nothing to do with the permissions plugin.

I use Sqlite on my dev box and was able to add a group ("permissions.addgroup newgroup") then add it to a steamid ("permissions.add 1234567890123456 newgroup") without issues.

You are Right ArkShop is another mod sorry about that..., but the last Permissions.1.8.beta fixed the permissions.add for me. Thanks!

I will put a version on my discord available for download which I believe will resolve this issue.
It will be located in "General -> ark-api-fixes" channel.

Can confirm that this did indeed fix the issue. Cheers!

so im getting

`` [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player ``

but only on the Island

i have 7 other maps.. none of which have this issue and all use the same Mysql information.

i can see its adding me to the database cause i see my steamID but when i do /groups in game.. it just shows Permissions: (blank) but all other maps it shows Permissions: Default..

**UPDATE**

using 1.8permissions beta on all maps. had issue. Dev gave me beta to use. that fixed issues for all the maps but island stopped working last night

so im getting

`` [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player ``

but only on the Island

i have 7 other maps.. none of which have this issue and all use the same Mysql information.

i can see its adding me to the database cause i see my steamID but when i do /groups in game.. it just shows Permissions: (blank) but all other maps it shows Permissions: Default..

**UPDATE**

using 1.8permissions beta on all maps. had issue. Dev gave me beta to use. that fixed issues for all the maps but island stopped working last night

Double check the Island servers permissions.dll was actually updated. There is no code specific for each map so that wouldn't make any sense if only it was having that error. Also are you using Beta 3 from my discord?

Double check the Island servers permissions.dll was actually updated. There is no code specific for each map so that wouldn't make any sense if only it was having that error. Also are you using Beta 3 from my discord?

a bit late on the response from me.. but working with Foopa i did end up getting the issues i had figured out myself.. right on the money with the DLL.. for some reason the DLL left the permissions file and went into the plugin file.. all fixed. working PPPPPPEEEEERFECT..

after upgrading to version 1.8, it stopped working, with the / groups command it gives the following

after upgrading to version 1.8, it stopped working, with the / groups command it gives the following
I will try to see what's going wrong, thanks for reporting

I will try to see what's going wrong, thanks for reporting
shutting down and turning on the server helped me, the plugin started working, but after auto-restart the same problem appeared again

hi guys, i try this plugin but i have a problem with the steamid stored in the database.
the steamid generated is not the same like the one generated from "showmyadminmanager" console.
For example if i check DB from ark permission i see: -237549384578439XXX and if i check arkshop points i see the correct one showed in myadminmanager console (like 7656119805XXXXXX)
i'm wrong with some settings?
many thanks for the help

hi guys, i try this plugin but i have a problem with the steamid stored in the database.
the steamid generated is not the same like the one generated from "showmyadminmanager" console.
For example if i check DB from ark permission i see: -237549384578439XXX and if i check arkshop points i see the correct one showed in myadminmanager console (like 7656119805XXXXXX)
i'm wrong with some settings?
many thanks for the help
Update your API (Re-install it with the latest on this site even if you have the latest installed (there was a double version released))

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back