Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
For those of you getting the "Couldn't add player" error, make sure your Permissions is up to date, the current release is 1.6. The one supplied with Ark Server API is version 1.5.

Am looking for some troubleshooting to do to see if this is even working correctly on our server. I can do the Global chat - /groups and get the default default and admins groups listed but anything that has to do in the console doesn't seem to give back an answer.
If I'm in game and TAB I should be able to run Permissions.ListGroups and get a response in the console no or am I totally off my rocker and doing thing wrong?

If you're in-game put: cheat or admincheat before the command. "Permissions.ListGroups" (on it's own) is to be run in an RCON program :D

Hello guys, I have this same problem, you can tell me how to solve it.

11/17/20 08:10 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

The soluction was:
turn off server
delete permission folder
add plugin again
turn off server.

Quick question, when i add a new group the server responce but wont actually create the group, for exaple i made the group "color" for the dinocolor api to limit who could use it, but obviously i made the group first then it said sucessful then added the command to it, then went to add myself to test and it said the group didnt exist, so i did /groups and sure enough only Default and Admin were there

Quick question, when i add a new group the server responce but wont actually create the group, for exaple i made the group "color" for the dinocolor api to limit who could use it, but obviously i made the group first then it said sucessful then added the command to it, then went to add myself to test and it said the group didnt exist, so i did /groups and sure enough only Default and Admin were there
Are you using MySQL or SQLite ?
You might want to ensure the server you are playing on is connected to the correct database if you are using several servers.

Cause with SQLite the permission will only exist on one server, and no the others. So you need to create the group on all servers.
If you are using MySQL but haven't connected on or another server ensure that.

Otherwise, you could check in the database with some tools, for example SQLBrowser or any Mysql client for Mysql.
Also, check that you have assigned that group to your Steam ID by using the following command: Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group>

Hey everyone I have a problem with the plugin, i updated it today and i am finally trying to use it on my server but i have some problems with it. When i create a group (successfully) i can see the group name with the command cheat Permissions.ListGroups but when i type /groups it shows only the Admins and Default group.
Thanks for any help in advance
View attachment 3693

Last edited:
Hey everyone I have a problem with the plugin, i updated it today and i am finally trying to use it on my server but i have some problems with it. When i create a group (successfully) i can see the group name with the command cheat Permissions.ListGroups but when i type /groups it shows only the Admins and Default group.
Thanks for any help in advance
View attachment 3693

/groups will show you groups that you are a part of.

i tried for an online database in my server with mysql database, but no luck. Is there any possibility of doing this, that is, connecting to an external database, at http: \\ www.website.com? Anybody knows?

couldnt find the log file where is it ?

edit sorry this question was for 'admin permissions'. couldnt find the log file

I have the same problem as the others here in advance.
But I have some problems with it. When I create a group such as Donator I see the name of the group using the command cheat Permissions.ListGroups, but when I write / groups, only the Default group is displayed.
Thanks for any help in advance or updating the plugin.

How could I add a group and make it work as the default? Let me explain, that when joining the players they would be given that permission created at the same time as the default, Thanks

Is it possible to make the group revoke it self from a person when a certain amount of time has passed ( to make monthly / weekly ranks)

Im so confused as to what "permissions" are actually given when you add a player to the "Admins" group. By default the "Admins" group has a asterik which means they can use all permissions. But the player I added to this group are not able to use any admin commands/cheats in game. Help?

Ark Permissions file broken for quite sometime is anyone still keeping it up to date or is it a lost cause trying to wait

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back