Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
is it possible to have some players have admin status so they can open certain ingame menus like the soul recovery from the soul terminal from dino storage or the admin ui for creating packs from the reward vault mod but also to revoke certain commands like gcm?

I think what you are looking for is Admin Permissions ( https://arkserverapi.com/resources/admins-permissions.25/ ) I have no experience with this API, but it sounds like what you want.

I am unable to add a user to a group. He's logged into my server and the role is valid, I have given it to several players myself included. But I am getting the error that the Player or Group doesn't exist. He's made use of the Arkshop no problem too. This role is being used by my servers as a vip role to give out special packages to winners of events etc.

Request: Can we have an AddID added to the plugin so we can manually add a SteamID/EpicID that is missing from the DB for when we get that "Player Does not Exist" error. I've manually added them to the ArkDB.db file in the folder but all of the id's i added aren't appearing.

Last edited:
I am unable to add a user to a group. He's logged into my server and the role is valid, I have given it to several players myself included. But I am getting the error that the Player or Group doesn't exist. He's made use of the Arkshop no problem too. This role is being used by my servers as a vip role to give out special packages to winners of events etc.

Request: Can we have an AddID added to the plugin so we can manually add a SteamID/EpicID that is missing from the DB for when we get that "Player Does not Exist" error. I've manually added them to the ArkDB.db file in the folder but all of the id's i added aren't appearing.

I've seen to have the same problem with my server, once i look into the DB files everyone gets the SteamID -2305843009213693952

I've seen to have the same problem with my server, once i look into the DB files everyone gets the SteamID -2305843009213693952
I actually got it working. I use a cluster where they all point to a shared db. I uninstalled and wiped the plugin data folder under the arkapi. Once reinstalled it worked perfectly. I think this is an issue for existing (non-admin users).

I actually got it working. I use a cluster where they all point to a shared db. I uninstalled and wiped the plugin data folder under the arkapi. Once reinstalled it worked perfectly. I think this is an issue for existing (non-admin users).

the data folder under the ark api?

it doesn't work for us either ... it doesn't detect the last login :(

the data folder under the ark api?

it doesn't work for us either ... it doesn't detect the last login :(
Yes if you go to the arkapi folder > plugins folder and look for permissions just delete that whole folder. uninstall the plugin with whaterver host you have and restart your server. then close it reinstall the permission plugin like a fresh install and everything is working great now. And that is across the whole cluster

Yes if you go to the arkapi folder > plugins folder and look for permissions just delete that whole folder. uninstall the plugin with whaterver host you have and restart your server. then close it reinstall the permission plugin like a fresh install and everything is working great now. And that is across the whole cluster

Worked for us too! :)

[CITAÇÃO = "Sagitusangel, post: 15979, membro: 10661"]
Na verdade, eu consegui funcionar. Eu uso um cluster em que todos apontam para um banco de dados compartilhado. Desinstalei e limpei a pasta de dados do plug-in sob o arkapi. Uma vez reinstalado, funcionou perfeitamente. Eu acho que esse é um problema para os usuários existentes (não administradores).
[/CITAR]
Vc pode me explicar sobre o banco de dados q vc usa?

como posso configurar o banco de dados Mysql? pois eu configuro no arquivos json e nao esta dando certo

After setuping it to MySQL. When I join my server after Snapshot_9 server dies and at sqlite it doesn't work somehow. I mean it add groups but permissions aren't working. Any ideas how to make it working SQLite or MySQL? Doesn't matter to me tbh.

Edit; When doing mysql it throws me [Permission][critical] Failed to open connection! but the credentials & host n stuff are good coz i use them for phpmyadmin. Then server crashes/closes all connections.

Last edited:
Greetings, I'm having some issues with MySQL.

I've set up the database and put everything correct in there but the tables are blank and there's nothing in there?
Is there anyone who could help me with this? :)

I've set up the database and put everything correct in there but the tables are blank and there's nothing in there?

Me too, currently working to fix the same issue in MySQL, anybody can help?

I've done it all i had to do is
*delete permissions
*then make sure everything is correct in MySQL
*install permissions in your plugins file
*then open config.json (Before starting the server!).
*change Database from "sqlite" to "mysql" check below

{
"Database":"mysql",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"Permissions_User", // or whatever ur mysql user
"MysqlPass":"******",
"MysqlDB":"Permissions", // or whatever ur mysql schema
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":""
}

*make sure there is no arkdb in your permission files. it gets created whenever you have "sqlite" in your confing before starting the server
then start the server,

With this plugin to use it with ark shop does the permissions mysql database need to be the same as i have a server currently with arkshop setup with a database called arkshop or does it need to have its own seperate database thanks

Hi, i just install this plug, but something strange happens, all the users are in defaults groups (default and admin), I create a group, but when I try to add one users, it seems like the user or the group doesnt exist :(

I also have this problem. adds a group to the user and appears .Player or group does not exist

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back