ARK Cross Server Chat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just had a weird glitch after update the chat quit working and the server crashed and in console it was saying the DB is locked and cannot be accessed????

didnt get a crash log tho and 2 of my 6 servers crashed from it.. all 6 have the server chat

Just had a weird glitch after update the chat quit working and the server crashed and in console it was saying the DB is locked and cannot be accessed????
Sounds like something else is accessing the db. Hard to say for sure with the limited information.

You can try to figure out what might be accessing it. Maybe move the db to a separate folder elsewhere on disk could help. If you have antivirus installed, maybe check if excluding the db file temporarily will help to stop the error.

I tested something, i have this Error when i restart my second root server. I use this Plugin on 2 Servers, for the Cluster. After restart all Server, the "Lock" error gone.

i get it randomly sometimes its not causing crashs. Classick flyers was the culprit with the mass overspawns

My ARK does not show Unicode regardless of having the plugin or not.

My ARK does not show Unicode regardless of having the plugin or not.

For the plugin to display Unicode it is necessary to finish the plugin itself with Unicode. That he could send non English characters through RCON.

For the plugin to display Unicode it is necessary to finish the plugin itself with Unicode. That he could send non English characters through RCON.
What about in-game without using RCON?

Ok A Few Questions: Do I Just Make Up The Server/clusterKey if not where do I find it. My configs look like this:
First config
{
"ServerKey": "TheCenter",
"ClusterKey": "Cenkey",
"ServerTag": "Center",
"NamePattern": "[{ServerTag}] {Name}",
"HideServerTagOnLocal": true,
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.78_7877/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
2nd
{
"ServerKey": "Aberration",
"ClusterKey": "Abekey",
"ServerTag": "Aberration",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.87_7777/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
3rd
{
"ServerKey": "TheIsland",
"ClusterKey": "Islkey",
"ServerTag": "Island",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.88_7777/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
4th
{
"ServerKey": "Ragnarok",
"ClusterKey": "Ragkey",
"ServerTag": "Ragnarok",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.103_7777/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
Pls Help :)

Is it normal that i cant read the chat messages in RCON since i have installed this plugin?
Thanks for your help Guys ;)

Ok A Few Questions: Do I Just Make Up The Server/clusterKey if not where do I find it. My configs look like this:
First config
{
"ServerKey": "TheCenter",
"ClusterKey": "Cenkey",
"ServerTag": "Center",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.78_7877/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
2nd
{
"ServerKey": "Aberration",
"ClusterKey": "Abekey",
"ServerTag": "Aberration",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.87_7777/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
3rd
{
"ServerKey": "TheIsland",
"ClusterKey": "Islkey",
"ServerTag": "Island",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.88_7777/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
4th
{
"ServerKey": "Ragnarok",
"ClusterKey": "Ragkey",
"ServerTag": "Ragnarok",
"DatabasePath": "/181.215.47.103_7777/ShooterGame/Binaries/Win64/BeyondApi/Plugins/ArkCrossServerChat/ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}
Pls Help :)

1. you need \\ and no /
2. this path is your release folder?
"DatabasePath": "\\181.215.47.103_7777\\ShooterGame\\Binaries\\Win64\\BeyondAp\\Plugins\\ArkCrossServerChat\\ArkCrossServerChat.db"
i use the cluster folder for my server chat

Every Server with API his own Config

Anyone the same problem? what can i do? Chat messages are no longer added to the log´s and rcon...

Anyone the same problem? what can i do? Chat messages are no longer added to the log´s and rcon...
Yes! Because Cluster Chat Save in ArkCrossServerChat.db, so no output with RCON

Is it now possible to see the chat messages on rcon? If not, is there a way to add this? This would be very nice ;) By the way... THX for your great work!

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back