[ARK] AutoDecay [Anti-Autobreed][Cluster Support]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have some issue with the plugin, it seem it consume all the server memory, on launch the cluster use 30% ram and when the check of structure start 99% of is used. And the server crash =x.

1 year =x about 260k structure on ragnarok. And every building is owned by active tribe ^^'.

Last edited:
Yeah, we tried multiple times to use this plugin, and we couldn't implement it in the middle of a season either. We can't even run it on a new map, come to think of it (lags our servers, wipes bases). Too bad, this is like one of those plugins that would make my dreams come true!

Yeah, we tried multiple times to use this plugin, and we couldn't implement it in the middle of a season either. We can't even run it on a new map, come to think of it (lags our servers, wipes bases). Too bad, this is like one of those plugins that would make my dreams come true!

Thanks, I made the same experience, I thought it was my fault

can someone help me further how can I fix the problem do not get the error message away ?

How can I fix the Database Permissions Fixes all sorts of possible but no idea how I fix it should find nowhere on the internet ?

do not run on. is the car decay plugin even if I have no MySQL running?

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back