[ARK] AutoDecay [Anti-Autobreed][Cluster Support]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is the settings section of the whole AutoDecay(including Structures & Dinos). Thats why Unclaimed Dinos have their own section.
Thank you
StructureOverrides - What is the difference between these options?

Its for overriding certain structures decay on different times - So you can say; Metal Foundations need to decay slower than wooden or even thatch.

I advise you to read the config Spoiler, which is located right under the plugin description, to see what these options do.

Autodecay hasn't been working properly for 1 week, every hour I look at the resource monitor, and as soon as autodecay writes to the db, the server has a ping of 255 for 1-5 min. I've already deleted the database 3 times, always behaving the same.

AdrianGaming updated [ARK] AutoDecay with a new update entry:

Added a few possibilities...

- Added the possibility to run a check on a certain time of the day.
- Added the possibility to add a chat command (default /decaytime) to see how much time is remaining
- Added the possibility (Yea again) to display a notification for all player once the AutoDecay procedure has been started
- Added the possibility to unclaim dino instead of decaying (Consider disabling the AutoBreed check)
- Added the possibility to add possibilities...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is working flawlessly. Definitely a must have for all server owners. Saves me hours of time.

Hello
With that plugin i can make fast decay to special item if bot on foundation ?
Like if turret is not on foundation decay like 10 secounds?

Something like that,

Thanks

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back