[ARK] AutoDecay [Anti-Autobreed][Cluster Support]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Interested in buying this however I would also be interested in a feature that uses Permissions to allow donors or others to have more time then others.

Edit: Also could you post an example config file so I can see more of the features?

I'm trying to set this up, but I'm not seeing any decay timers at all in the game. I unchecked Ark's default Structure decay, do I need to enable that in the config?

Never mind - I just found out this is supposed to go at the start of a season.

Last edited:
That means if we're in the middle of a season (like i wiped 6 days ago) i wont work or ableto set it up if i install it right now?

You're able to set it up. But it only will destroy structures from players who are playing on your server after you installed it. All previous structures getting ignored :)

Any chance for an Atlas version of AutoDecay with config options for specific grids? (freeports vs lawless, etc)

Last edited:
Adrian, is it currently possible to disable the VIP Groups via the config file?

I love the idea but I'm getting a ton of errors in the console since we have a large number of servers pointed to a single Permissions db. I've tried removing the VIPGroup section from the config file and using an older config but it causes each instance to crash on startup. I can't replicate the issue with a previous version of AutoDecay.

View attachment 1283

Thanks in advance for any advise that you can provide!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back