[ARK] AutoDecay [Anti-Autobreed][Cluster Support]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hello
With that plugin i can make fast decay to special item if bot on foundation ?
Like if turret is not on foundation decay like 10 secounds?

Something like that,

Thanks

The plugin in its current version doesn't support something like that..
But actually... Its a good feature :)

Whenever my scan kicks off, I get this error, and im not sure what's causing it.
04/24/19 02:15 [Permission][error] (f:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerGroups) Unexpected DB error No row to get a column from. executeStep() was not called, or returned false.

Whenever my scan kicks off, I get this error, and im not sure what's causing it.
04/24/19 02:15 [Permission][error] (f:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerGroups) Unexpected DB error No row to get a column from. executeStep() was not called, or returned false.
Add a rule to exclude the folder when scanning. You should never have a virus scanner scanning a database. :)

Also, please ensure you're using the latest version of Permissions. This is a known issue for older versions of Permissions

Hello i am looking to buy this plugin that seem very usefull but how does it work with tribe structure ?
(sorry for my english)

gernerally its searches for the most recent login time of all tribe members and then it will take that time and will do the same thing as for a usual player :)

just perfect, so i will buy it under 10/12 days i'am waiting our new server. Thank you for this plugin (really that will simplify the cleaning of structures).

Hey, sorry for not responding you in the recent time.

I could add that feature for sure.. but then the plugin would lag the whole server since Permissions plugin doesn't got a smart cache yet.. direct db queries.
May be adding it in the future :)

Does anyone here experience extreme lag when implementing this on a new map? We have been using AutoDecay for almost a few weeks, and just started adding it to more populated maps, and it has rendered those maps absolutely unplayable for a full 30 minutes before we have to restart the map.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back