AntiFamilysharing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
damn beat me to it 😕

any chance we could add a whitelist of sorts to allow authorized family shares?

indeed.. site seems to be down but anyway; your API key should work after registering on steam

ok thanks.

Because of the new features with the whitelist it would be great if there was also a rcon config reload command :)

For both of you guys please be sure you'd run version 3.0 from the ArkAPI and having newest files installed since I changed the Request from 2.9 to 3.0

If thats all not the case please try calling the api site from your brower directly

http://api.steampowered.com/IPlayer...YOUR_STEAMID&appid_playing=346110&format=json

Please replace "SECRET" with your API Key and replace "YOUR_STEAMID" to your steamid ofc :D

Lemme know what happens

Getting Black Screen when using a shared account. No message sent to shared account when joinning, whitelist not working for me, Only getting a black screen.

Code:
{
    "APIKey": "6xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxC",
    "KickMessage": "Contas Compartilhadas nao sao permitidas, Voce deve comprar o jogo para jogar aqui!",
    "Whitelist": [76561xxxxxxxxxxx5, 0]
}

The blackscreen might occur if the player get kicked before the server even has fully recognized and proccessed the players login.. Whitelist is the actual steamid of those guys who don't got ARK by theirself so please be sure to add the steamid from the lender

Whitelist not working for me. Getting Insta Kicked (With the SteamID in the whitelist). With the Account that has the game, works fine. With the secondary steam account, it won't let me in, Even whitelisted.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back