What's new in version 2.04:
config file has changed. Make sure you update your messages block too
- Fixed bug with collectors/distributors resetting after map restart
- Added Fertilizer collector/distributor. Pulls from dung beetles and compost bins and distributes to crop plots.
- Changed Collectors/Distributors config so poop does not go to crop plots anymore. Added Fertilizer to configs
- Fixed timer for Pheonix black pear and silica pearl collection (the timer section at the top of config)
- Changed Range bubble to also display on /command usage as well
- Added a message to /collectbabies and /collectbabiestest to notify you if enemy structures are in the range
What's new in version 2.03
config file has changed.
- Added RangeBubbleTrigger this is the trigger for showing the range bubble for collector commands for example /collectpooptest with show the poop collector range bubble for 10 seconds
- Added AllowAddToCollectorInventory this will prevent players from adding their own items to the collectors inventory (except for baby collectors)
- Added CrackCrystalsConvertDustToElement this will enable converting dust to shards, and then shards to element in the crystal cracker.
- Added CollectPolymerConvertOrganic this will convert organic polymer to hard polymer in the poly collector
- Removed ConvertOrganic from CollectPolymer main config
- Added Berry Collector /collectberries
- Added Veggie Collector /collectveggies
- Added Trap Collector /collecttraps
- Fix issue with oil, poly and paste collection not working all the time
What's new in version 2.02:
- Fixed stack bug with Organic Poly collector when converting to regular polymer ("ConvertOrganic": true)
- Fixed a few miscellaneous assignment errors with a few distributor/collector structures
- Changed name to Item Collector PRO to avoid confusion with FREE version (Folder and DLL name will still remain the same)
What's new in version 2.01:
config file has changed
- Added 2 new Collectors
- /collectoil collects oil from squids and basilosaurus etc..
- /collectpoly collects organic polymer from achatinas and converts it to regular polymer
- The Cementing Paste collector (/collectpaste) will now collect cementing paste from achatina inventory too
- Added Description field