Item Collector PRO

[Resource] Item Collector PRO 2.02

This prefix applies to all resources.

jraServerAPI

Master Supporter Rank
ㅤㅤ
jraServerAPI submitted a new resource:

Item Collector - Adds items collectors and distributors to your server

A simple plugin to add Item Collectors to your server!

- Collects and distributes dropped items and more!
- Will only collect items dropped by tribe dinos, will not collect other tribes' items.
- Configure and limit the number of collectors by permission.
- Collection structures are configurable.
- It will also rename the structure to item it is collecting when active.
- Collectors are saved and reloaded on map restart.
- Each command is configurable by Permissions and can be...

Read more about this resource...

jraServerAPI

Master Supporter Rank
ㅤㅤ
jraServerAPI updated Item Collector with a new update entry:

Version 2.01 Update

What's new in version 2.01:
  • Added 2 new Collectors
  • /collectoil collects oil from squids and basilosaurus etc..
  • /collectpoly collects organic polymer from achatinas and converts it to regular polymer
  • The Cementing Paste collector (/collectpaste) will now collect cementing paste from achatina inventory too
  • Added Description field
config file has changed

Read the rest of this update entry...

jraServerAPI

Master Supporter Rank
ㅤㅤ
jraServerAPI updated Item Collector PRO with a new update entry:

Version 2.02 Update

What's new in version 2.02:
  • Fixed stack bug with Organic Poly collector when converting to regular polymer ("ConvertOrganic": true)
  • Fixed a few miscellaneous assignment errors with a few distributor/collector structures
  • Changed name to Item Collector PRO to avoid confusion with FREE version (Folder and DLL name will still remain the same)

Read the rest of this update entry...

clhleroy

As much as I like your Free Item Collector I have a few problems with this.

1. There are FAR MORE plugins with a Unlimited lisence so making it so you have to renew every year, IS BULLSHIT and you will never make money doing that with this plugin since the majority of paid plugins are unlimited licence.
2, It is WAY over priced because it adds absolutly nothing other then a few automations and and commands. Ive talked to 12 people and they all say it wouldnt take them more than 30 mins to make a plugin like this and set it for 20 USD and run you out of bussness with this mod. There are other plugins that have similar michanics for other things that cost 20 USD and if I had a use for them, I would pay for those WAY BEFORE I would pay for this.
3. Money isnt everything and your greed will be your downfall. The amout of time it creates this and the price just doesnt match. I would pay for it if it was a unlimited lisence just like 95% of all the plugins here but WAY TOO OVERPRICED for a year licence and the renewal fee is outragus as well.
4. I will proupusly learn how to make this and then add my own stuff to it and lable it as a FREE plugin because anyone with any knowlage knows that this isnt worth paying for as easy as it is to make.

jraServerAPI

Master Supporter Rank
ㅤㅤ
As much as I like your Free Item Collector I have a few problems with this.

1. There are FAR MORE plugins with a Unlimited lisence so making it so you have to renew every year, IS BULLSHIT and you will never make money doing that with this plugin since the majority of paid plugins are unlimited licence.
2, It is WAY over priced because it adds absolutly nothing other then a few automations and and commands. Ive talked to 12 people and they all say it wouldnt take them more than 30 mins to make a plugin like this and set it for 20 USD and run you out of bussness with this mod. There are other plugins that have similar michanics for other things that cost 20 USD and if I had a use for them, I would pay for those WAY BEFORE I would pay for this.
3. Money isnt everything and your greed will be your downfall. The amout of time it creates this and the price just doesnt match. I would pay for it if it was a unlimited lisence just like 95% of all the plugins here but WAY TOO OVERPRICED for a year licence and the renewal fee is outragus as well.
4. I will proupusly learn how to make this and then add my own stuff to it and lable it as a FREE plugin because anyone with any knowlage knows that this isnt worth paying for as easy as it is to make.
Tell us how you really feel. Also you need to use spellcheck. LOL

clhleroy

Tell us how you really feel. Also you need to use spellcheck. LOL
I apologize for being so harsh a month ago. I was having a bad day and month because I was racking my brain with databases and I took it out on you so I apologize. However I stand by what I said. TO THAT END, I have seen that you took out the monthly fee and that you made it into an unlimited licence with a MUCH more reasonable fee. To that end, As of October, 3, or 4, 2022, you will have another customer. That is so much more reasonable overall then it was and I see that you went from 0 people buying to already 5 which tells me that I wasn't the only one that thought it was unreasonable and like the current 5 people, "I approve these changes". Again I do apologize for being so harsh but apparently from the looks of things, I wasn't the only one thinking that stuff. Again you have yourself a customer October, 3, or 4, 2022. I literally already have my $25 taken out for next month so its on the list as the very first thing when I get my Social Security. Not only will I buy the lisence for it, I will also leave a 5 star review for you as well, for multiple reasons of course, to help you out getting this plugin out there.

Last edited:

clhleroy

I apologize for being so harsh a month ago. I was having a bad day and month because I was racking my brain with databases and I took it out on you so I apologize. However I stand by what I said. TO THAT END, I have seen that you took out the monthly fee and that you made it into an unlimited licence with a MUCH more reasonable fee. To that end, As of October, 3, or 4, 2022, you will have another customer. That is so much more reasonable overall then it was and I see that you went from 0 people buying to already 5 which tells me that I wasn't the only one that thought it was unreasonable and like the current 5 people, "I approve these changes". Again I do apologize for being so harsh but apparently from the looks of things, I wasn't the only one thinking that stuff. Again you have yourself a customer October, 3, or 4, 2022. I literally already have my $25 taken out for next month so its on the list as the very first thing when I get my Social Security. Not only will I buy the lisence for it, I will also leave a 5 star review for you as well, for multiple reasons of course, to help you out get this plugin out there.
Needless to say I just resolved my database issues like 6 hours ago THANK GOD. My whole last month has been horrible because of that. Who knew trying to get MySQL database setup working for self hosting would be such a pain in the ARSE and the most simpleist fix ever at the end of the my.ini file. "ssl=0". OF ALL THE THINGS I TRIED in the last month, THAT wasn't even on my list. I littrally had to turn to one of my family members who knew databasses to help resolve it and it was as simple as adding ssl=0 at the bottom of the my.ini file and then it was MAGIC and it finally started working 6 hours ago. SUCH A PAIN IN THE ARSE

clhleroy

so I am noticing an issue with the free plugin of this and it might be happening with this one as well. So after the last 2 minor ark server updates the last 2 days permisstions for this plugin has broken. It was working before the last 2 minor server updates. I BELIVE this and the free version needs to be fix for whatever the last 2 minor server updates did. Also it could be fixed by allowing people to use mysql if they want to prevent future update issue. I wouldnt make it mandatory to have mysql BUT I belive if you gave it an option it would help not break the plugin if you were using mysql when an update happened because the database files wouldnt be saved locally in the plugins folder. I honesly dont know what exactly happened only that it was working just fine until the last 2 minor server updates the last 2 days.

clhleroy

so I am noticing an issue with the free plugin of this and it might be happening with this one as well. So after the last 2 minor ark server updates the last 2 days permisstions for this plugin has broken. It was working before the last 2 minor server updates. I BELIVE this and the free version needs to be fix for whatever the last 2 minor server updates did. Also it could be fixed by allowing people to use mysql if they want to prevent future update issue. I wouldnt make it mandatory to have mysql BUT I belive if you gave it an option it would help not break the plugin if you were using mysql when an update happened because the database files wouldnt be saved locally in the plugins folder. I honesly dont know what exactly happened only that it was working just fine until the last 2 minor server updates the last 2 days.
I HAVE NOTICED that deleting the local database files makes it work again but when the 60 min or second intravil syc happens, me as an admin and part of the admins permisstion group no longer has accsess to this command and ive tried it on all the Free plugin commands so I know the free version is effected but I am unsure about this one. Just wanted to post here as it MIGHT be both plugins and a possible bypass using mysql option for those that want to use it when there is an update and not be AS effected

Nitrado Console Servers Partner