Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
If one were to override the database file location to the cluster shared directory, would it be safe to assume a user's points would persist through all servers on the cluster?

If one were to override the database file location to the cluster shared directory, would it be safe to assume a user's points would persist through all servers on the cluster?
Yeah, Had mine doing this with the old api by linking folders, same same

Good Morning.

I have a suggestion for this plugin, I do not know if it could be developed. The idea is that you can predefine the percentage of imprint as you can predefine the level. I hope you like the idea ^^

Hi, Michidu, I have question about Beacon, the "ClassName" can be change to "Blueprint" or not?, and if not it would be nice if can use "Blueprint" because "Blueprint" can use in others map too. Thank you Sir.

Hi, Michidu, I have question about Beacon, the "ClassName" can be change to "Blueprint" or not?, and if not it would be nice if can use "Blueprint" because "Blueprint" can use in others map too. Thank you Sir.
Is there any beacon that can't be spawned with ClassName?

Is there any beacon that can't be spawned with ClassName?

Thank you for reply me Sir,The classname can't use in any map for exsample,

"islandlootcrate":{
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"SupplyCrate",
"Price":1,
"ClassName":"SupplyCrate_Level03_C"
},
"aberrationcavecrate":{
"Type":"beacon",
"Description":"SupplyCrate",
"Price":1,
"ClassName":"SupplyCrate_Cave_Aberration_Level10_C"
}

"islandlootcrate" can't use in Aberration map, And "aberrationcavecrate" can't use in The Island map too. I want to use "aberrationcavecrate" more than "islandlootcrate" because "aberrationcavecrate" don't wait it to the ground,can cross server ,and can generate boss portal in every map(can open portal to boss at lootcrate spawn and if you win game will teleport you back to that lootcrate too. Thank you ,Sir.

@Michidu is this a concern?
[ArkShop][warning] (Private\Store.cpp ArkShop::Store::ChatBuy) Parsing error invalid stoi argument

@Michidu is this a concern?
[ArkShop][warning] (Private\Store.cpp ArkShop::Store::ChatBuy) Parsing error invalid stoi argument
No. It just means that someone entered the command incorrectly.
Thank you for reply me Sir,The classname can't use in any map for exsample,
I'm still not sure what do you mean. Can you give me an example of beacon's blueprint?

Michidu, This is BP of Aberration cave lootcrate : "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/CoreBlueprints/ItemLootSets/SupplyCrate/SupplyCrate_Cave_Aberration_Level10.SupplyCrate_Cave_Aberration_Level10'"

I just want this beacon can be spawn any map by your shop, This beacon don't wait(can use instant spawn),can cross to other server, and can open portal to boss area(of that map). If use Classname it will can't spawn in another map (except Aberration map). Thank you ^^.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back