Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It would be nice to add a configuration file to which you could add permissions and enter commands for them for the console and chat

It would be nice to add a configuration file to which you could add permissions and enter commands for them for the console and chat
Permissions can be added only by plugins. If you mean configuring built-in console commands, there will be such plugin soon.

Permissions can be added only by plugins. If you mean configuring built-in console commands, there will be such plugin soon.

Something like. For example, give a certain player permission to use the GMSummon command or Infinitestats

Is it possible to make a permit for a person to increase his resource extraction or domestication? Or that at night, for all the extraction of resources was increased?

Is it possible to make a permit for a person to increase his resource extraction or domestication? Or that at night, for all the extraction of resources was increased?
Once again, permissions can be added only by plugins. It's possible to make such plugin but it's a wrong topic for requesting it. And this topic is only for discussing permission system in general.

Can you maybe add a Config.json File to set the "ArkDB.db" Path for multiple Server?

So the User have the given permissions on all Servers

would be nice

Can you maybe add a Config.json File to set the "ArkDB.db" Path for multiple Server?

So the User have the given permissions on all Servers

would be nice
Then all permissions will be same and you won't be able to configure them per server.

Then all permissions will be same and you won't be able to configure them per server.

that would be the best solution for my 4 servers.

i have some Donators and need to add them one by one on every server

Please add Timed Permissions.

#Example

Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group> <Expires After x Days>

Was literally just changing those. I thought it was saying i dont have permissions because it was an aberration item

I can't modify any of the permission :(

PD: Window Server 2012 Own Hosting, Shop works great, I cant add points neither

I can't modify any of the permission :(

PD: Window Server 2012 Own Hosting, Shop works great, I cant add points neither
Most likely you are using commands wrong. Execute them in in-game console and don't forget about 'cheat' prefix.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back