Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Great thanks for the cheat command! Now I can add points but even when I tried to add the group it says created but when you put /groups doesnt appear or when I check groups with Permissions.PlayerGroups <SteamID> doesnt appear

PD: I still can delete the group that I createdView attachment 194View attachment 195

Last edited:
Great thanks for the cheat command! Now I can add points but even when I tried to add the group it says created but when you put /groups doesnt appear or when I check groups with Permissions.PlayerGroups <SteamID> doesnt appear

PD: I still can delete the group that I created
You need to use Permissions.Add to actually add player to the group.

Still hoping for x days timed permissions then when it expires auto remove :)

Finally started on my groups. But was having trouble with the commands for groups. I know how to set them I belive. But how to use them.

I have a Moderator group and want them to use say cheat fly. Do I add the command cheat fly? And how do I use it when im in the group. I have tried cheat fly in console and in chat.

Even in Admins group I can't use any command. Am I doing something wrong. Sorry just not a lot of details on how to use the commands after added to permissions.

Last edited:
Finally started on my groups. But was having trouble with the commands for groups. I know how to set them I belive. But how to use them.

I have a Moderator group and want them to use say cheat fly. Do I add the command cheat fly? And how do I use it when im in the group. I have tried cheat fly in console and in chat.

Even in Admins group I can't use any command. Am I doing something wrong. Sorry just not a lot of details on how to use the commands after added to permissions.
If you are referring to the Admins Permissions plugin, you need to use commands from chat like so: /cheat fly.
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/admins-permissions.25/

If you are referring to the Admins Permissions plugin, you need to use commands from chat like so: /cheat fly.
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/admins-permissions.25/

I'm using this plugin Permissions 1.2

And even under Admin I can't use commands unless I login with my password. And moderators group I can't get the commands to work either. Do I type it in console or chat? And what would it look like. The overview doesn't say how to use them after adding them in. Sorry just trying to get this finished. Thanks in advance.
View attachment 270

I'm using this plugin Permissions 1.2
I'm not sure what you are trying to do.. If you want to use /cheat command, you need to install Admins Permissions plugin. Permissions plugin alone only provides API for other plugins. Also, your permissions are incorrect, so read Admins Permissions description.

I'm not sure what you are trying to do.. If you want to use /cheat command, you need to install Admins Permissions plugin. Permissions plugin alone only provides API for other plugins. Also, your permissions are incorrect, so read Admins Permissions description.

Thanks very much ;)

Still hoping for x days timed permissions then when it expires auto remove :)

This is a great idea! Having the ability to specify the amount of days a player stays in a certain group would be awesome! 2 thumbs up

You need to use Permissions.Add to actually add player to the group.

I still don't understand.if I want to create a group called VIP,Is it inputting on the console“AdminCheat Permissions.AddGroup<Vip>”。
and,If I want this group to get Premiums privileges in the store plug-in, what do I need to do.
I am really sorry, I use translation software to communicate, I do not know the meaning of my expression, you can understand.
But, thank you very much. You helped me to solve the problem I mentioned earlier.

I still don't understand.if I want to create a group called VIP,Is it inputting on the console“AdminCheat Permissions.AddGroup<Vip>”。
and,If I want this group to get Premiums privileges in the store plug-in, what do I need to do.
I am really sorry, I use translation software to communicate, I do not know the meaning of my expression, you can understand.
But, thank you very much. You helped me to solve the problem I mentioned earlier.

In console type this after enablecheats password. cheat permissions.addgroup VIP hit enter done it;s now in the data base! I recommend sql browser and you can edit the database file in real time, and your players just need to relog!

Feature Request:

Easier way to edit-add-remove permission groups and players in permission groups - (through a configuration file that writes to the database file on load/reload of the plugin?)
Capability to reload permissions plugin when changes are made.

Question:
Can a group inherit the permissions of another group rather than typing out all the permissions individually for each group.

Last edited:
In console type this after enablecheats password. cheat permissions.addgroup VIP hit enter done it;s now in the data base! I recommend sql browser and you can edit the database file in real time, and your players just need to relog!
thank you very much ! I missed it “permissions.” No wonder I can't do it.

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back