Uaca's Ark Server Manager

Uaca's Ark Server Manager v3.04

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
From what I see you cannot import gameusersettings.ini or game.ini yet? Other than that it looks really good and I prefer it to alternatives

I can't get this to launch, I installed WebView2 Runtime idk what other steps I miss? Could anyone help me pls.

Love the GUI and the ease of it, would love support for mods. I tried adding it into the commands but they are not being placed correctly and don't fire up.

Hi - I really like your ARK ASA Manager but im having a problem with the Svartalfheim custom map and backups.

In the UACA's logs i see that its attempting to backup from the ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\Svartalfheim_WP folder which doesn't exist (the correct folder location is ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\Svartalfheim not Svartalfheim_WP)

here is the log readout :

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\UACAManager\Servers\Server2\ShooterGame\Saved\SavedArks\Svartalfheim_WP'.
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound)
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.Init()
at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.UserFiles(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options)
at System.IO.Directory.InternalEnumeratePaths(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options)
at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path)
at Uaca_s_Ark_Server_Manager.BackupCommand.Execute(ServerCtrl serverCtrl) in C:\GitHub\UacaASM\BakcupManager.cs:line 121

Ive tried to use the AltSaveDirectory parameter and change the save Folder to Svartalfheim_WP but it crashes the server with a SQL error - Is there any way you can fix this from your side ? maybe add an option under the backup to choose the folder paths ?

Thanks in advance ! and also this is an awesome server manager

Attachments

• UACAs.png
    UACAs.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
uacaman updated Uaca's Ark Server Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

• Changed the layout for the server card
  • Added option to reorder server card
  • Added batch operations to servers
  • Command line now shows server name
  • Removed the need to send backup world messages
  • Added options to show custom messages on server shutdown
  • Added option to use server chat or broadcast command on messages
  • Replaced add server with simpler UI
  • Servers will start minimized in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back