- Added version to the main window for easy reference.
- Map names are now properly saved.
- Game port information is now written to the configuration and automatically added to the command line, eliminating the need for manual entry.
- Fixed update not finishing; the issue has been addressed.
- Reworked shutdown process to support auto-restart and auto-update functionalities.
- Introduced new settings for customizable shutdown messages.
While I strive to achieve the highest quality of work as required by gameservershub, sometimes unforeseen issues may arise.
In this version of UASM, ownership of the ServerSettings in the GameUserSettings.ini is transferred.
This implies that all configurations must be set in UASM. Before initiating your server, ensure that all configurations are correct.
It is strongly advised to make a backup of your GameUserSettings.ini before starting the server.
- Fixed a bug where "Force Stop" would stop the wrong server.
- Added all GameUserSettings.ini configurations.
- Introduced a network configuration panel.
- Modified the way Steam updates are handled to provide a clearer log.
- Implemented a file log feature.
- Added translation for Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) courtesy of VitoWu.