TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback over the weekend - we've just released an updated version of the plugin addressing the cause of the crashes.

The plugin is available to download now in your control panel, and will be available from the forum soon :).
Its there any chance that you make a paiement gateaway with paypal but a donations one ?

Its there any chance that you make a paiement gateaway with paypal but a donations one ?

Not 100% sure what you mean - if you want to have a 'donation' option you can do this by creating a package with the option "Enable the customer to pay how much they want - the package price will be the minimum" - is this what you mean?

We've been delighted with the feedback we've had from the Ark community - we're really pleased to see servers using the plugin and coming back with ways to make it even better!

We're looking to feature a couple of Ark stores on our Ark landing page (https://www.tebex.io/arkse) - if you'd be interested in being features (we just need a small quote from you and a copy of your logo), then please email [email protected] :)

We've been delighted with the feedback we've had from the Ark community - we're really pleased to see servers using the plugin and coming back with ways to make it even better!

We're looking to feature a couple of Ark stores on our Ark landing page (https://www.tebex.io/arkse) - if you'd be interested in being features (we just need a small quote from you and a copy of your logo), then please email [email protected]:)
i send you all you need to feature my ark shop and will talk to other admin i know, i was talking about receiv the money on paypal like a donation and not a paiement for service or object

awesome plug-in but is there a way to spawn a dino for a player Like the shop plug in ?

Suggestion;
- Have a discord bot that can do commands. Example if I wanna sell a rank in my shop and also give them a discord rank, I would need a bot that works with Tebex to issue the Role on discord. This would be a game changing feature if you guys coded/added one. We'd even help fund it if need be.

Once again, Amazing team, Amazing plugin, Love you guys and thank you so much for the awesome work you guys have done so far! We've been using you guys for years and many more to come.

We're looking to feature a couple of Ark stores on our Ark landing page (https://www.tebex.io/arkse) - if you'd be interested in being features (we just need a small quote from you and a copy of your logo), then please email [email protected]:)
Quote: "We've been using Buycraft/Tebex for years and they offer hands down the best donation plugins and software out there. Would recommend to anyone who is serious about setting up a donation store! - GamingOGs"

Branded Image:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This plugin is so awesome!

I got most things working, but I want to give people points in the shop. When I run this command, it doesn't add to their points. We have the following plugins: ArkShop, ExtendedRcon, TebexArk (and others, but those are the relevant ones for this purpose).

cheat AddPoints {id} 50

I tried with and without cheat. Any suggestions?

This plugin is so awesome!

I got most things working, but I want to give people points in the shop. When I run this command, it doesn't add to their points. We have the following plugins: ArkShop, ExtendedRcon, TebexArk (and others, but those are the relevant ones for this purpose).

cheat AddPoints {id} 50

I tried with and without cheat. Any suggestions?
Did you set it up like this?:
View attachment 763

Hi Foppa, yes, I tried it as simply AddPoints {id} 60. As you can see, it shows up in Game, but when I check the points after the command, it doesn't change. Also, not sure why it adds two question marks ?? in there.

View attachment 764

Last edited:
Update: When I moved the command behind the other commands I executed (spawned in a dino and a skin), then it finally worked!

AddPoints {id} 50

What do you mean, without a workaround? I just used gmsummon and it works perfectly! I even managed to color the dino just the way I wanted, it works instantly. Now, I just wish I had the capability to neuter it but I haven't seen a way to do that with rcon commands.

Also, the AddPoints command seems buggy, doesn't work all the time. I'll do more testing!

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back