TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I am having trouble with the commands as well when packages are being purchased. For example someone purchases 5000 points the command im using is "cheat addpoints {id} 5000 and as well as the adding them to a specific group like VIP's for example with "cheat permissions.add {id} VIP neither is working. Yes shop is up and running, as well as vip has been added to permissions.
i use both of those and never had an issue with them, the only issues i have is with commands that directly place something in your inventory or spawn something in for you

i use both of those and never had an issue with them, the only issues i have is with commands that directly place something in your inventory or spawn something in for you

That is weird because when I use the "create payment" option on the webstore to test the packages with those commands, I receive nothing. Could that be due me being owner of the server? And webstore knows this so it's not processing?

no that should not be the case

I am going to try my wifes account and see if maybe somehow I put my steamID on a ban list of some sort without realizing and I have checked all ban list but maybe there is a cache file somewhere storing that info. I dont know im fresh out of options and becoming against this system. Which sucks because it seems to work for every1 else and i just can't figure what i am missing.

I am going to try my wifes account and see if maybe somehow I put my steamID on a ban list of some sort without realizing and I have checked all ban list but maybe there is a cache file somewhere storing that info. I dont know im fresh out of options and becoming against this system. Which sucks because it seems to work for every1 else and i just can't figure what i am missing.
pm me on discord and maybe we could figure it out
WETBATMAN#0288

I am having trouble with the commands as well when packages are being purchased. For example someone purchases 5000 points the command im using is "cheat addpoints {id} 5000 and as well as the adding them to a specific group like VIP's for example with "cheat permissions.add {id} VIP neither is working. Yes shop is up and running, as well as vip has been added to permissions.
I have had this persisting issue as well. It worked at first and sometimes, but most of the time I have to manually give them the points after they purchase.

I do know that you have to leave the "cheat" word out of commands though.

Ask everyone who uses tebex. Is the delivery of items delayed a lot in your servers ?. I mention it because it took a few days that it takes a lot or even it is not delivered.

Without envargo, the delivery of points is instantaneous

Ok so i have literally tried everything including every command you can think of. I am starting to think that somehow my webstore is not connected to my server. Even though my server shows up under the servers tab, and when i use the tebex load plugin command in-game I get the message and the link to my webstore. Do I need to setup variables or mess with anything in the config.json file of the tebex plugin?

Add me on Discord if you think you can help please. Toxxick#9321

Thanks to everyone for helping me figure all the issues my server wasn't having. With that being it was helpful by leaving 1 last option, my Ark Api files were outdated and wasn't installing properly due to my provider. Anyways now I am getting another error when payment commands are sent to the server. Error is: [Server]: Couldn't add points
[Server]: Parsing error

I remember reading a comment somewhere someone had the same issue just dont remember where i read it nor if it was actually ansered.

Can anyone offer advice on setting up PayPal with tebex, specifically enabling IPN?
Does it require a business account or can it be done on a personal one, because I don't seem to be able to get it working. I've contacted tebex support but they aren't able to help.

Or are any of the other payment gateways easier to setup?

tebex updated TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin with a new update entry:

TebexArk 2.0.0

We're delighted to announce the release of a brand new version of our plugin!

We've been fortunate to be able to work with the maintainers of the ARK: Server API project on this release, bringing a number of updates and new features!

What's New
===========

• A summary UI to accompany the `!donate` chat command showing the available items
  • Various performance fixes
  • If a player has pending commands when they join a server, those commands will execute straight away, rather...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can anyone offer advice on setting up PayPal with tebex, specifically enabling IPN?
Does it require a business account or can it be done on a personal one, because I don't seem to be able to get it working. I've contacted tebex support but they aren't able to help.

Or are any of the other payment gateways easier to setup?

Our basic PayPal integration doesn't require a business account - there are not as many features, and the fees that PayPal take are higher, but it does work.

I couldn't get IPN to work with a personal account so had to swap to a business account and then it worked. Until then, people could pay and I received the money, but it wasn't recorded on the dashboard or any commands run because of no IPN.

I couldn't get IPN to work with a personal account so had to swap to a business account and then it worked. Until then, people could pay and I received the money, but it wasn't recorded on the dashboard or any commands run because of no IPN.

I'll speak to our partner manager and PayPal to get some clarification on this, however my understanding is that IPNs should work on personal accounts.

I want to know how to let my players use their virtual currency on the webstore. I realize you guys have a help page, but it all assumes you know how to use those different php commands in tandem with your database.

Because the use of Virtual currency is different between different plugins and games we are unable to provide a single solution. The reason we specify a series of webhooks is because it means a server owner can integrate with whatever plugin they are using to manage their in-game currency. Assuming you are using one of @Michidu's plugins, he may be able to advise on how you might create webhooks from the data.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Back