TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tebex

tebex submitted a new resource:

TebexArk - Server Donation Plugin - Server Donation / Monetization Plugin

What Is Tebex?

Tebex (formally known as Buycraft) is a leading server donation / monetization platform. We've been around for 7 years now, initially focused on the Minecraft industry, but over the past year we've branched out into a number of new games. We are delighted to announce the release of our new plugin for ARK servers, bringing the experience we've gained processing over 17 million payments to the ARK community!

Ut Oh, So What Does It Cost?

To start, nothing! We...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, great looking plugin! Does this offer a subscription system? For example. Execute command XYZ for 30 days, and once 30 days is over, another command is executed ?

Also, second question. Most run multiple cluster servers. Do you need to pay a monthly fee for each one?

Last edited:
Hi, thanks - we're certainly proud of both the plugin and the platform!

Yes, you can set up subscription packages in the Tebex platform - it's supported through a number of different gateways, and we're currently working to expand this into even more gateways and add new features such as variable subscription amounts, initial trials etc.

The monthly fee is per webstore, however you can then have multiple servers inside one webstore - either all set up to receive all the commands, or certain packages/commands associated with different servers - entirely up to you!

Hope this helps - any further questions please do let us know!

That is something that is on our road map - we have an in-game GUI in our Minecraft plugins and we'll be looking to do the same in other games as much as possible!

great looking plugin!

Last edited:
Been using you guys for years on minecraft. Glad to see you coming over to ark. We will be using you long term thank you!

Thanks for all the great comments - we appreciate it so much!

Please do spread the word - the more users of the plugin, the more time we can put into making it better and better! We already have a number of plans of ways we want to improve it, from an in-game GUI to inventory checks and supporting our analytics platform, and the more servers use the plugin, the more time we can invest!

Thanks for all the great comments - we appreciate it so much!

Please do spread the word - the more users of the plugin, the more time we can put into making it better and better! We already have a number of plans of ways we want to improve it, from an in-game GUI to inventory checks and supporting our analytics platform, and the more servers use the plugin, the more time we can invest!
Will do! Hopefully we can work together in the future for projects using your service. (y)

Hi,

What type of command did you use to give item to player ?
I've put that command on my webstore packages (to give bronto eggs for example) :

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto'" 1 0 0

And only admin players was able to get them items, so I've tried this one :

cheat giveitemtoplayer {id} "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto'" 1 0 0

and that don't work even for admin players, if someone have a command that works for "normal" players I will never thank him enough ! Or it can be a setting on the website, I don't know :/

Hi,

What type of command did you use to give item to player ?
I've put that command on my webstore packages (to give bronto eggs for example) :

cheat giveitem "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto'" 1 0 0

And only admin players was able to get them items, so I've tried this one :

cheat giveitemtoplayer {id} "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Bronto'" 1 0 0

and that don't work even for admin players, if someone have a command that works for "normal" players I will never thank him enough ! Or it can be a setting on the website, I don't know :/

It would be:

giveitem {id} blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves' 1 1 0

You have to remove the Quotes " " before blueprint and after gloves and keep the apostrophe ' only after gloves.
Make sure of course you have the extended rcon plugin. That should work.

It would be:

giveitem {id} blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves' 1 1 0

You have to remove the Quotes " " before blueprint and after gloves and keep the apostrophe ' only after gloves.
Make sure of course you have the extended rcon plugin. That should work.

Command still donn't work when players buy with Tebex website directly, I've to put the command line on my rcon (yes, extended rcon is installed on my server), command work only for admin when I use this command line on my tebex webstore :

cheat giveitem blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves' 1 1 0

Otherwise, even for admin, that doesn't work

So, I've still the same issue

I know we can set up webstore with Rcon and not plugin, but items are sent even if players are offline (rcon can't sent to only online players if I understood correctly), and players can be dead, and then cannot receive their items :/

Last edited:
you didnt copy and paste my line:

You're forgetting the {id} part and remove cheat.

I have not tested it though, but you didnt copy and paste my line.

I've and it only give items when I put this line on my rcon, not when I put this line on my webstore to automate donation rewards, that's what I'm trying to say ^^

View attachment 662

executed but didn't receive anything

Last edited:
Sorry bro, I'll try to mess around with it and see if I can get it to work. In the mean time, maybe contact their support and ask?

Hey @Noo - I've seen that you've raised a support ticket - will look into this for you when I am back in the office tomorrow :).

I can't see anything wrong with the commands you've set, so I'll have to do some testing and see if I can figure it out - will reply to your support ticket when I have more details :).

@Noo - will look into this properly tomorrow, however I've just done some digging around in the ARK docs - I think the entire item identifier needs to be wrapped in double quotes - can you try this command and let me know if it works:

giveitemtoplayer {id} "blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves'" 1 1 0

if not then I'll look into it in more detail tomorrow.

Thanks,

Liam

@Noo - will look into this properly tomorrow, however I've just done some digging around in the ARK docs - I think the entire item identifier needs to be wrapped in double quotes - can you try this command and let me know if it works:

giveitemtoplayer {id} "blueprint'/game/primalearth/coreblueprints/items/armor/leather/primalitemarmor_hidegloves.primalitemarmor_hidegloves'" 1 1 0

Thanks,

Liam
Hello bro,
im using your plugin http://matichapvp.com
i just want you to know that your plugin can cause server crash if a lot of people are buying or redeem a free pack at the same time
but the rest its perfect i was using sdonate befaure but the reapet option for command and the expire command deserve the 24euro that i start paying now good work

Thanks,

Liam

Items still not sent but white lines are gone, it can be a miss settings on my tebex webstore too, because seems to Maticha's players can receiven their items

Hello bro,
i just want you to know that your plugin can cause server crash if a lot of people are buying or redeem a free pack at the same time
but the rest its perfect i was using sdonate befaure but the reapet option for command and the expire command deserve the 24euro that i start paying now good work

What's command did you put on your tebex webstore, like below, because this one and same only with giveitem doesn't work :/
View attachment 664

Hello bro,

Thanks for the feedback - the plugin is still very new, so we will look into that and release an update in the near future.

Items still not sent but white lines are gone, it can be a miss settings on my tebex webstore too, because seems to Maticha's players can receiven their items

I've just done some more reading on this - {id} returns the players Steam64 ID, however I believe giveitemtoplayer expects a UE4 ID - that would explain your problem.

At the moment we don't have a way to return the UE4 ID, so if someone can confirm that is the case then we'd need to look at extending the plugin slightly to allow you to use UE4IDs as well.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back